Discussion: Congress, The Senate, The House of Representatives - Part I

Veto proof just means the number of votes for it would be able to override a veto. The process still plays out, but most presidents don't bother.

Awful til the end.

I really can't understand this sort of thing. She works in government. She knows first hand how much money is wasted on frivolous things. We can afford lon forgiveness. Not forgiving student loans won't actually gain her anything. Forgiving student loans won't actually cost her anything. She doesn't have a base to appeal to. She is losing her job regardless of what she says or does. She has no real say or influence in the debate or legislature about loan forgiveness. So whats the issue with loan forgiveness? What's her motivation? Is it just bitterness that her own college loans weren't forgiven so no one else's loan can be forgiven? Does she think not saying this will make the GOP shun her? Does she think objecting will give her a future in the party, or is she angling for a lobbying job?

I. Don't. Understand. These. People!

I really can't understand this sort of thing. She works in government. She knows first hand how much money is wasted on frivolous things. We can afford lon forgiveness. Not forgiving student loans won't actually gain her anything. Forgiving student loans won't actually cost her anything. She doesn't have a base to appeal to. She is losing her job regardless of what she says or does. She has no real say or influence in the debate or legislature about loan forgiveness. So whats the issue with loan forgiveness? What's her motivation? Is it just bitterness that her own college loans weren't forgiven so no one else's loan can be forgiven? Does she think not saying this will make the GOP shun her? Does she think objecting will give her a future in the party, or is she angling for a lobbying job?

Take a deep breath and get a good night sleep. Not understanding people like her is a good thing.

She was born into a family of billionaire evangelicals. He brain is rotten and her heart is black.

She was born into a family of billionaire evangelicals. He brain is rotten and her heart is black.
She is a flat out.......you fill in the word.....

Arizona has been contested and will be debated on the Senate and House floors.

And the long day begins. And with the non-Trump super loyalists already pissed off about GA, should be an interesting day.

Democrats are likely to keep their 5 minutes short so I guess the two hours is not set in stone.

The constant applauding by Cruz and the Sedition Squad is annoying.

Now they're evacuating the buildings up there.

This is getting cheered on by supposed patriots and Republicans. Idiots. They want us to become a failed state. I almost wish misfortune on a certain someone.

She is against socially mobility. People actually rising in status though merit like a talent, ability or skill is a threat to people like her. She would prefer wealth power and influence remain the purview of her own ilk.

Mobs in the building. Fascinating at the different responses. I wonder when that will change.

Of course when it looks like the Dems took back the Senate the crazies come out.

They should all be met with heavy force. No going easy on the idiots.

Senators Ted Cruz and/or Josh Hawley need to be expelled from the Senate for what they've done. Ditto for child rape enabler Representative Jim Jordan.

And I think there are enough pissed off R Senators that are willing to do it.

Senators Ted Cruz and/or Josh Hawley need to be expelled from the Senate for what they've done. Ditto for child rape enabler Representative Jim Jordan.

And I think there are enough pissed off R Senators that are willing to do it.
Expel isn't enough. Sergeant at Arms needs to put them in cuffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"