Discussion: Conspiracies and Cover Ups

They could have easily disproved this by just going to Snopes.com

Yeah, I think Beck doing it the way he's doing it will be much more reliable. He is delving very deep into this stuff.......he's not out to really disprove it.....he's out to find out what's true and what isn't. I think that's the better way to go.

THIS THREAD IS FOR ALL CONSPIRACIES AND COVERUPS! PLEASE CONTINUE ALL OF YOUR DISCUSSIONS HERE! THANKS!

Just wondering if this got much news coverage in the US.

I heard nothing about it over hear - but i was pretty drunk the weekend the news came out.

[YT]4WhkCOpYans[/YT]

http://www.democracynow.org/2009/3/31/seymour_hersh_secret_us_forces_carried

http://www.russiatoday.com/Politics...used_of_organizing_secret_assassin_cabal.html

http://www.minnpost.com/ericblackbl...ons_resurface_on_cnn_with_cheney_aide_denials

So basically the executive is accused of having a secret assassination squad funded by the US to go overseas -without contacting US Ambassadors or the CIA and murdering people who's names werre on a list of being opposed to "American Interests".

So i was wondering how much news this has got, whether people believe it, and what should be done about it (if anything)?

Personally i don't believe the executive should have that power, it is not part of an open and honest government in any way, it breaches the sovereignty of other nations, denies people the right to a fair trial (and teh right to life, liberty etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are you going to believe more Snopes.com or Popular Mechanics.

For something as silly as FEMA concentration camps? I'd hope Popular mechanics had more important things to do research on, such as M-theories and solar powered, space-age stuff.

Nothing should be done about it..

Secret assassination squads are too cool!

Man that's a cool name...

For something as silly as FEMA concentration camps? I'd hope Popular mechanics had more important things to do research on, such as M-theories and solar powered, space-age stuff.

They are doing that as well......:yay:

It's funny that conservatives are saying Obama is gonna but us in FEMA camps because a few years ago, liberals were saying Cheney and Bush were gonna put us in them. Same bs, different people.

I was actually suprised that Bush and Cheney didn't put us in consentration camps. I guess they couldn't get another disaster to happen fast enough to do so. I'm guessing Obama and Biden are going to stick us there.

1067255202deadly_viper_assassination_squad-h.jpg

Beck used Popular Mechanics for this since they were the ones who debunked the 9-11 Pentagon attack. The ones who said that the Pentagon was attacked by rockets and not hit by the plane.

I was actually suprised that Bush and Cheney didn't put us in consentration camps. I guess they couldn't get another disaster to happen fast enough to do so. I'm guessing Obama and Biden are going to stick us there.

Really? and how did you come to this conclusion?

how would you guys react if one of these countries tried to extradite Cheney for conspiracy to murder? It's pretty much certain that that would never happen though,

According to Hersch, they're not only killing people in Iraq and Iran, but in other areas of Europe, the Middle East, and South America.

But this is really nothing new. Get schooled on The School of the Americas via song:

[YT]r3Yj46h8qF4&NR=1[/YT]

The U.S. government is involved in training death squads around the world to do what Bush/Cheney are said to have done, put them in countries to kill people they deem dangerous to the government's interests.

You get promoted for the number of kills you have in JSOC? This guy is talking out of his ash. JSOC falls under the DoD, which falls under the SECDEF who reports to the president and congress. All DoD and clandestine activities are subject to USC and even more restrictive entity regulations. Red tape anyone?

Last edited:
You get promoted for the number of kills you have in JSOC? This guy is talking out of his ash. JSOC falls under the DoD, which falls under the SECDEF who reports to the president and congress. All DoD and clandestine activities are subject to USC and even more restrictive entity regulations. Red tape anyone?

I think the point he is making is that this particular part of the JSOC is not being held accountable for its actions as none of the alleged deeds are being tabled before congress (or indeed anywhere other than cheney's dep)

Big deal, this has been happening since kennedy decide death squads were fun right before starting the vietnam war, every president since him has had this around. If you want to go after cheney everyone that's been involved in the past should be held accountable as well. I'm not being "yay cheney" here, the guy's a complete dick but doing this is just continuing a tradition at this point.

Big deal, this has been happening since kennedy decide death squads were fun right before starting the vietnam war, every president since him has had this around. If you want to go after cheney everyone that's been involved in the past should be held accountable as well. I'm not being "yay cheney" here, the guy's a complete dick but doing this is just continuing a tradition at this point.

Pun intended????

This is meant to be somewhat a fun thread where people can talk about conspiracies about Area 51 and nay personal experiences associated with it.

Well its there..the Groom Lake facility DOES exist....
Now...what is it for?

I know the U2 was developed there...
SR-71 Blackbird
F-117A was developed there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"