Discussion: Gay Rights II

They think you'll become 'gay by association.' Then, so will they.

Oh, by the way. This thread is totally gay. :dry:

They think you'll become 'gay by association.' Then, so will they.

Oh, by the way. This thread is totally gay. :dry:

The cliche is, the people who are most vocally against the concept of homosexuality are probably closeted f**s who "protest too much", like all the Boy-Lovin' Senators, etc.

But really, I've known guys where it's disturbing...you're all hanging out, and literally, Man-on-Man anal sex is their brain's "go-to" mode. They can instantly, subconsciously find a way to connect anything, ANYthing to Man-on-Man anal sex. lol

It's not even funny, like, 2 out of the 59 Gay jokes are actually funny. It's bizarre.

there was a guy like that in my Intensive Outpatient Alcohol Addiction Treatment Program's Group Therapy sessions.

Through most of it it was the counselor, me and 8 other guys.
the counselor goes, "Tonight we're gonna go over some strategies for staying sober on your own, so you don't end up back here."

And this dude goes, really loud, "They should have a program where, if you relapse, you get ****** in the *** by a big Black body builder! Then NONE of us would relapse!!! LOLOLOLOL"

And we're all, ":dry:.....mmm...anyway..."

So we keep talking, and then a guy starts "sharing" about how he went over to his friend's house, which was a challenge because he and his friend used to always drink together...and the dude goes, "Did you remember the K-Y Jelly?! LOL
I thought you were sittin' kind of funny, you wanna switch chairs, this one's softer! LOLOLOLOL"

Now we're all ":huh:....so....erm..."

So we had to "check in", talk about stuff that had happened since last we met, so my one friend in the group goes, "My girlfriend and I got in a really bad fight this weekend and I wanted to drink so ba..."

And the guy goes, "WHY?! Did she find out how you love to smoke pole?!? LOLOLOLOL"

lol, just, WHAT a sad existence, where every neuron is dedicated to finding pathways back to Man-on-Man Gay Homo-Sex. lol
Bizarre.

Like, you say you're a straight guy, but ALL you think about is Gay sex. You are obsessed, lol.

The cliche is, the people who are most vocally against the concept of homosexuality are probably closeted f**s who "protest too much", like all the Boy-Lovin' Senators, etc.

But really, I've known guys where it's disturbing...you're all hanging out, and literally, Man-on-Man anal sex is their brain's "go-to" mode. They can instantly, subconsciously find a way to connect anything, ANYthing to Man-on-Man anal sex. lol

It's not even funny, like, 2 out of the 59 Gay jokes are actually funny. It's bizarre.

there was a guy like that in my Intensive Outpatient Alcohol Addiction Treatment Program's Group Therapy sessions.

the counselor goes, "Tonight we're gonna go over some strategies for staying sober on your own, so you don't end up back here."

And this dude goes, really loud, "They should have a program where, if you relapse, you get ****** in the *** by a big Black body builder! Then NONE of us would relapse!!! LOLOLOLOL"

So we keep talking, and then a guy starts "sharing" about how he went over to his friend's house, which was a challenge because he and his friend used to always drink together...and the dude goes, "Did you remember the K-Y Jelly?! LOL
I thought you were sittin' kind of funny, you wanna switch chairs, this one's softer! LOLOLOLOL"

So we had to "check in", talk about stuff that had happened since last we met, so my one friend in the group goes, "My girlfriend and I got in a really bad fight this weekend and I wanted to drink so ba..."

And the guy goes, "WHY?! Did she find out how you love to smoke pole?!? LOLOLOLOL"

lol, just, WHAT a sad existence, where every neuron is dedicated to finding pathways back to Man-on-Man Gay Homo-Sex. lol
Bizarre.

Like, you say you're a straight guy, but ALL you think about is Gay sex. You are obsessed, lol.

Bizarre.

I think it's latent homosexual tendencies. I have a guy at work, when ever me and another co-work talk about wrestling, he's like, "That's so gay. Why would you want to watch half naked men gropping each other." I just say, "You see what you want to see in it."

I think it's latent homosexual tendencies. I have a guy at work, when ever me and another co-work talk about wrestling, he's like, "That's so gay. Why would you want to watch half naked men gropping each other." I just say, "You see what you want to see in it."

Questioning your sexuality is the biggest insult to any straight man, even if he doesn't care. If others have the slightest inkling that you may play for the other team, suddenly they look at you different. There's an area downtown Chicago called Boys Town which is more or less the gay mecca, and I do have a few gay clients that shockingly enough, need computers or IT stuff sometimes. I mention it to my cousins and they're like, "dude, you actually had to go up there with those ****? That is ****ed up." :dry: Yeah.

exactly...every time something like this comes up with a couple of my friends or people I work with...I feel like I've just been challenged...like I should jump in and say something else...another example...I mentioned I wanted to see a movie that was coming out because I thought so-and-so is an amazing actor...and yet the dude points out that I didn't mention the female co-star...how can your mind always be thinking like this? And never once have I thought that he was trying to be funny...he doesn't have an ounce of comedic wit in him.

Questioning your sexuality is the biggest insult to any straight man, even if he doesn't care. If others have the slightest inkling that you may play for the other team, suddenly they look at you different. There's an area downtown Chicago called Boys Town which is more or less the gay mecca, and I do have a few gay clients that shockingly enough, need computers or IT stuff sometimes. I mention it to my cousins and they're like, "dude, you actually had to go up there with those ****? That is ****ed up." :dry: Yeah.

exactly...every time something like this comes up with a couple of my friends or people I work with...I feel like I've just been challenged...like I should jump in and say something else...another example...I mentioned I wanted to see a movie that was coming out because I thought so-and-so is an amazing actor...and yet the dude points out that I didn't mention the female co-star...how can your mind always be thinking like this? And never once have I thought that he was trying to be funny...he doesn't have an ounce of comedic wit in him.

Well thats kinda different. Alot of people say wrestling is kinda gay. And it is a little gay. You'd have to be nuts not to see the gay in it. They were tiny panties and wrestle each other, fer cryin' out loud.

Well thats kinda different. Alot of people say wrestling is kinda gay. And it is a little gay. You'd have to be nuts not to see the gay in it. They were tiny panties and wrestle each other, fer cryin' out loud.

What you ought to do Fanticon is ask this guy if he's a closet homosexual. And bring that point up every single time he says something about gay people. Keep doing it till you piss him off, which probably won't be too hard, and then point out you think the reason he's mad about it is because he is indeed a closet homosexual.

What you ought to do Fanticon is ask this guy if he's a closet homosexual. And bring that point up every single time he says something about gay people. Keep doing it till you piss him off, which probably won't be too hard, and then point out you think the reason he's mad about it is because he is indeed a closet homosexual.

Well, when it comes to certain sports, I'd rather watch women than men. Wrestling is one, I confess. Also, golfing and billiards. But only if it's asian chicks, because they are the only hot ones in those two sports.

Well, when it comes to certain sports, I'd rather watch women than men. Wrestling is one, I confess. Also, golfing and billiards. But only if it's asian chicks, because they are the only hot ones in those two sports.

I'd agree with some of the comments that there is often some repressed latent homosexual tendencies in those who seem to make the biggest deal out of homosexuality. Especially the ones that go out of their way to bring it up so they can bash it and thereby affirm to everyone that they are a MAN who likes WOMEN with lots of bravado and chest pounding. Methinks the lady doth protest too much. ;) I know there's a lot of men who are dead-set against homosexuality due to their religious backgrounds, but I also think there's a whole lot of repressed sexuality involved for a lot of those types as well.

If people are gay, let them be gay. It's got nothing to do with you. At all. Get a grip.

jag

I'd agree with some of the comments that there is often some repressed latent homosexual tendencies in those who seem to make the biggest deal out of homosexuality. Especially the ones that go out of their way to bring it up so they can bash it and thereby affirm to everyone that they are a MAN who likes WOMEN with lots of bravado and chest pounding. Methinks the lady doth protest too much. ;) I know there's a lot of men who are dead-set against homosexuality due to their religious backgrounds, but I also think there's a whole lot of repressed sexuality involved for a lot of those types as well.

If people are gay, let them be gay. It's got nothing to do with you. At all. Get a grip.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"