Discussion: LGBTQ+ Rights XVI - Part 6

Yeah well. At least she got there in the end. Probably a good idea though for people to avoid bad guys at the time of voting though so you don’t have to spend the next few years defending your choice.

She thought Hillary hadn't done anything, tough choice between having done nothing and maybe not or maybe doing bad policies.

It's like Stephen Fry and his partner. Old, fat, not-hot dude marrying some pretty boy twink who looks like he's sixteen. Makes you look like you both have issues. Or twink's just a golddigger and oldie likes having a pretty young boy toy.

Stephen Fry and his partner are the most terrifying pair I've ever seen. I'm sorry - to each their own, and all, but no. Just no.

Even worse is that Fry has said that he and his...boyfriend? husband? are still "very much in the honeymoon phase" which is the most frightening thing I can imagine. The mental images are scarred into my brain.

Well yea, Fry was celibate for sixteen years and now he's got a twenty-year-old twinky booty call.

I was curious, so I looked up his husband. He looks like he married the lost Jonas brother. :funny:

I'm sorry if this is judgmental, but I have a hard time believing that guy is in any way attracted to Stephen Fry.

In Jeff's case I can see some guys being attracted to older jock types. He's not bad looking. Stephen Fry though...

One of my sisters has a not-so-subtle crush on Stephen Fry, for whatever reason. But to actually marry the guy must require...something. Desperation might be the word I'm looking for.

I mean, I'd be inclined to think that he is in it for the money. After all, I love me some 90 Day Fiance. But I have also seen couples of vastly different ages who were seemingly very in love. So yeah, while I am inclined to agree with Schlosser, I don't know. Hopefully it works out for the kid, either way.

That’s mean, some people are attracted to intelligence. I think Stephen fry is very charming. I don’t know why we judge age gaps so heavily in the gay community. My friend is in a relationship with an older bloke and they’re a lot happier than some people in other relationships

It's like Stephen Fry and his partner. Old, fat, not-hot dude marrying some pretty boy twink who looks like he's sixteen. Makes you look like you both have issues. Or twink's just a golddigger and oldie likes having a pretty young boy toy.

It's funny how this dynamic still holds across the sexual orientation line.

Ehh, golddiggers exist in the gay community same as any other. Not all that surprising.

I'm not sayin' he's a gold digger, when I'm in need, but he ain't messin' with no broke ... Perez Hiltons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"