Discussion: LGBTQ+ Rights XVI - Part 6

Last I checked, Pete Buttigieg is a white man, but I guess he doesn’t “count”.

And I’d certainly rather have a Rhodes scholar who speaks seven languages and plays piano than a member of the lowest common denominator.

A few centuries of the same thing and then we get one black President followed by a racist president (who is his ideal) and he's up in arms over a potentially gay one? It is Tennessee. Not as bad as some states but it's still southern and has more than its share of homophobes, racists and mysognists.

I'm glad Chick-Fil-A opened in Toronto; it's given me a solid 90 second block of jokes in my routine that just kills now.

I'mma get to the insane old fogie in a moment but for now...

Where the **** have you been Ranger?!!!

I was going through withdrawls!

Where else can I reasonably turn to for the Gay Male Asian Canadian perspective on things?

Yeah... One black man as POTUS and one homosexual man RUNNING equals the total disenfranchisement of what is STILL the majority demo in the country.

Jeez... I mean I have a black friend that told me years ago he won't eat fried chicken in public for fear of living up to a stereotype, and he was dead serious. He denied himself the simple pleasure of delicious fried chicken cuz he didn't want to even come close to living up to preconceived notions.

With so many Right Wingers... They stereotype THEMSELVES.

Pro Tip: Don't want to be thought of as ignorant, homophobic, racist trash?

Then it's as easy as not talking and acting like ignorant, homophobic, racist, trash.

Homophobia in the south, never!
notsurprisedkirk.jpg

"Small government" indeed. ****ing transphobes.

Anybody throwing venom and abuse at the kid its clearly being a pos but I don't agree with allowing a 7 year old to make these decisions either.

Child psychologists disagree with you. She identifies as a girl and she's consistent in her decision. The father is evil.

Anybody throwing venom and abuse at the kid its clearly being a pos but I don't agree with allowing a 7 year old to make these decisions either.

I think it is important to point out that nothing permanent has been decided yet. Nor will it for a few years. At this point, it is merely letting them grow their hair out long and wearing dresses. Is that something that needs to be legislated against?

If not the child in concert with her mother (A PEDIA-FRIKKIN'-TRICIAN) then who? The Gubmint?

It's a good start. Now maybe if they start donating to pro-LGTBQ organizations...

So, I'm curious about this, what has Salvation Army done to be labeled "anti-LGBT". I tried to look online and all I could find was a connection to a "Gay Cure" group a while ago. Could anyone explain this, as until the Chick-fil-a news, I'd always seen them as an innocuous charity.

The Salvation Army is a faith based organization. As such, it gets caught up in a lot of things. It has had links to gay conversion. They stated marriage was between a man and woman in Ireland. Multiple reports of discrimination. They shut down one regions attempt to give benefits to civil unions.

In Canada, Sally Ann has legally tried to intervene in every incremental advance in LGBT rights here over the past 30 years. From survivor benefits, to pension benefits, to hate crimes legislation, to eventually equal marriage. It's their right to do so, and it's our right to define them by those actions.

Sounds like snowflakes need their safe space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• Lily Adler
    🔥🍨Getting hot scoops🍨🔥 (she/her)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"