Discussion: LGBTQ+ Rights XVI - Part 6

These marches are about controlling and restricting women, specifically poor women.

They certainly have nothing to do with protecting babies, considering they’re run and attended by the same people who are all for kicking poor children and their poor mothers off healthcare.

Maybe he did but he is really cranking up the optics for re-election.
I know. I was just pointing out another bulletin point on his long list of hypocrisy.

I think everyone except the craziest of Trump-fans realize he's a shameless opportunist who doesn't really believe in anything and who's in this simply as an ego-trip. For most conservatives it doesn't matter why Trump advances their agendas as long as he does. It's better to have him in the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in.

There is some question as to whether this actually is what got her kicked out of school or not. If anything it may have been the last straw which still tells you a lot about a religious institution that sees rainbows as a threat to their way of life.

Whether she is homosexual, bisexual, asexual, transgender, etc. is irrelevant when the mere implication via multiple colors triggers the religious right.

The unrestricted bigotry and self delusions about Putin's character in that Tweet thread (Almost all in perfect English mind you...) is flabbergasting and scary.

Truly scary.

Well he's suddenly a good guy to evangelicals and "patriotic" Americans because he'll stop the gays.
Reminds me of those two bozos who had would rather be Russian (aka Communists) than Democrats shirts a few years back. Which is ironic because supposedly the Republicans fear communism.

Regardless, these people are hypocrites and awful bigots who will willingly follow anyone who promises them what they desire, even at the cost of everything else.

id-rather-be-russian-than-democrat.jpg

Reminds me of those two bozos who had would rather be Russian (aka Communists) than Democrats shirts a few years back. Which is ironic because supposedly the Republicans fear communism.

Regardless, these people are hypocrites and awful bigots who will willingly follow anyone who promises them what they desire, even at the cost of everything else.

id-rather-be-russian-than-democrat.jpg
It's always cute when an older couple dresses alike.

There is some question as to whether this actually is what got her kicked out of school or not. If anything it

may have been the last straw which still tells you a lot about a religious institution that sees rainbows as a threat to their way of life.

Whether she is homosexual, bisexual, asexual, transgender, etc. is irrelevant when the mere implication via multiple colors triggers the religious right.

It would be beyond ironic if they felt threatened by the rainbow seeing as via the bible a rainbow is gods promise that he wouldn't destroy the earth again with water.

That is true. A lot of Bible Thumpers will thump their Bible but never crack it open to actually read what is inside it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"