Discussion: Global Warming, Emission Standards, and Other Environmental Issues - Part 1

Other than Greta Thunberg, what other climate activists are there (either known or much less known)? Can some people name a few and what they've done or are doing?

Unless they're there to help with the transition from oil and gas to renewable, I'm gonna say not a good look.
Definitely not a good look. That being said, it's not a policy making position. I think Biden's stated position on renewable energy as well as the appointment of Kerry overshadows this. It's still annoying though. It kind of smells like a cushy, do nothing political appointment to reward/placate someone who helped his re-election campaign.

The documentary I Am Greta airs tomorrow on Finnish tv in a show where they discuss the documentary shown before and after it. The host of the show already ranted about all the disinformation spread about her. It's already available to watch on the national broadcasting company's streaming service until May1st. I'm 41 minutes into it and it's very clear already that she's taken on a burden she shouldn't have to. Though I already knew it, it has shown already that she's the one who controls her parents, not them or "the left" or "interest groups". I've learned enough of Aspergers before she became famous that no one can "control" a person with Aspergers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"