Discussion: Health And Healthcare III

Ilovemyfreedom.org?

:funny:

That isn't a suspect site at all.

Pay people more and allow more immigration. Unfortunately the demographic that needs this now is the most hostile to solutions.

That particular demographic often thinks of "the help" as nothing more than thieves and lay-abouts anyways. Now they are going to make everyone else suffer for their racism and xenophobia.

I would never put my parents in a nursing home. I've had family in them, and Ive know people that worked in them. They are forking death traps of neglect and misery.

For myself, I'd rather be euthanized than live in a nursing home.

I would never put my parents in a nursing home. I've had family in them, and Ive know people that worked in them. They are ****ing death traps of neglect and misery.

For myself, I'd rather be euthanized than live in a nursing home.
Euthansia is still illegal in most parts of the country. They want you to suffer in your old age infirmity and terminal illness.

A good amount toward a problem they created but still not enough.

A good amount toward a problem they created but still not enough.
They're putting a price on all the lives they destroyed with this drug and they should be dragged across the coals.

Measles returns to four European nations, WHO says
giphy.gif

It also means they are going to try dodging paying as much as possible because they are filing bankruptcy. But if the courts don't accept some bullshirt lesser charges or believe their lies then maybe we'll get something more out of them than a pittance.

It also means they are going to try dodging paying as much as possible because they are filing bankruptcy. But if the courts don't accept some bull**** lesser charges or believe their lies then maybe we'll get something more out of them than a pittance.

The Sackler family who owns Purdue Pharma has also been busily transferring billions of dollars out of the company's coffers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"