Discussion: Illegal Immigration, Immigration Reform, and Other Citizenship Issues II

Government waste our money enough as it is, let's not give them any ideas. Besides, I believe Maggie was able to tunnel under the dome via sandbox so it still wouldn't solve anything. Lol

https://theslot.jezebel.com/microso...nfront-ceo-with-petition-1827913058#sr8ck2lee

On Thursday, The New York Times reported that Microsoft employees confronted the company’s chief executive, Satya Nadella, with a petition signed by more than 300,000 individuals calling on the software manufacturer to terminate its contract with the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.

Nadella reportedly attended an annual intern gathering (it’s National Intern Day) at the company’s headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and employees used the event’s Q&A session to grill him on the company’s government contracts, according to two unidentified sources who attended the meeting. The petition reportedly included 500 signatures from Microsoft employees.

The petition, a copy of which was obtained by the Times, reads in part, “We demand Microsoft stop enabling ICE’s mission to punish families seeking safety and an acknowledgement that technology serves a critical function in Trump’s agenda to criminalize migration."

So, the government thinks the ACLU should be responsible for reuniting kids with parents. Not them. Which... I just can't comprehend that line of reasoning.

In a report that not even Fox News would do, One America News' Pearson Sharp reports on how tens of thousands of non-U.S. citizens have been casting their ballots in America for years.

Yet another reason for my monopoly cable system to carry OAN.

[YT]D7mo4ZW1XgM[/YT]

Do you have a source for that claim other than a hyper conservative, biased news station?

And in an update to the passport denials, ICE is jailing and starting deportation on some of them. Most likely US citizens.

Birtherism has gone national. And we continue to be the nazis.

In a report that not even Fox News would do, One America News' Pearson Sharp reports on how tens of thousands of non-U.S. citizens have been casting their ballots in America for years.

Yet another reason for my monopoly cable system to carry OAN.

[YT]D7mo4ZW1XgM[/YT]

I love how they cite Logan Churchwell as "Director of Research - Public Interest Legal Foundation" when he's actually a senior writer for Breitbart and a conservative radio host for American Family Radio, and a director at the conservative media company "accuracy in media."
The only research that he's looking into is the kind that verifies his preconceived notions. Meanwhile, this doesn't prove to me that illegals are voting in mass at all. No facts, no data... just a bunch of boogity boogity.

I also noticed that you introduced the video by quoting it again. Like, you took the opening segway into the piece as your introduction to your post. And you did that in another thread as well. It seems like you just go around, promoting the One Network and then run away so you don't have to defend it. You're a troll. Perhaps a professional one.

That's good to know. I will make sure never to do business with Bank of America.

Hmm, banks working hand-in-glove with government discrimination against a minority of its own citizens.

That sounds familiar...

Not a fan of trump. Nor american so have no side on the immigration issue. Just saw a lot of stories recently about kids being seperated by parents. Anyway just saw this on you tube and found it quite interesting.

That's an awfully biased Youtube channel for someone that doesn't have a side.

Yeah, the thumbnail graphic makes it clear that it is biased. Besides, with all the reports, you cannot trust ICE.

Yeah, the thumbnail graphic makes it clear that it is biased. Besides, with all the reports, you cannot trust ICE.

He’s a liar because he worked for ICE?

I think someone on the ground floor might have a better idea what’s really going on down there than that CNN anchor does.

Anyone working at ICE is going to be biased in favor of their employer to some degree. If for no other reason than to protect their career. They also obviously can't talk entirely candidly about whats going on in the prison camps and what they've been doing to immigrants. And since ICE is generally behaving like nazi thugs I trust an ICE agent about as far as I can throw my car. That isn't to say they are all liars and thugs, but their truthfulness is greatly in question.

Pretty sure North Carolina is a Republican stronghold that will more than be willing to give up any records.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"