Discussion: Illegal Immigration, Immigration Reform, and Other Citizenship Issues II

Not surprising he is going full Israeli.

Yeah, 'cause these migrants are comparable to Hamas operatives using a crowd as cover for militant action.

Riiiiiiiiiight. Nice simile.

Which is why they are pushing for the citizenship question.

Considering they are pulling troops back, I am willing to bet that was mainly there to appease the toddler.

Not good, mind you, but I question the need for it when they are pulling back the troops they sent down.

The troops were only there for a political stunt just in time for the midterms, that was as transparent as it gets.

Ann Coulter: U.S. Troops Should Invade Mexico And Shoot Migrants So Republicans Keep Winning Presidency

She is so transparently a hypocritical racist and anti-Democratic and yet Fox News continues to bring her on. Even Jeanin Pirro was taken aback.

Ann Coulter’ message to Donald Trump to send troops into Mexico to shoot migrants (and prevent their children from voting Democratic) was too much even for Trump Fangirl Jeanine Pirro to countenance.

Although Fox and Trump obsess over voter fraud (despite a lack of evidence), it never seems to notice, much less care, that Coulter is a multiple voter-fraud suspect who obviously thinks nothing of voting outside her lawful precinct.. Predictably, nothing was said about that during this friendly chat, either.

Coulter revealed early on in this appearance that her issue with immigration is all about Republicans’ political power, not the good of the country and definitely not about democracy:

COULTER: Look at how close those last two elections were in Florida and Texas. If either of those ever flip, no Republican ever gets elected president again. Three out of four Hispanics in Texas are under the age of 18. So each day Trump doesn’t fulfill his immigration promises, his voters are dying off and Democratic voters, Hillary’s voters, are registering to vote. So I hope he keeps this promise. I mean, this is why we wanted a wall – so that we wouldn’t have to ask this country on the other side of the wall.

Pirro, reportedly an attorney general wannabe, defended her longtime-pal, Trump. She blamed Congressional inaction on the wall before adding, “Donald Trump has done everything he can to do the wall. He can’t build it himself.”

Funny, I thought Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall.

“His rhetoric is great,” Coulter said about Trump. Then she began to complain that troops are like Barney Fife from the old Andy Griffith Show, meaning they have guns but can’t shoot.

“They’re not allowed to use them,” Pirro noted. “You know what the legal requirement is, posse comitatus.”

But Coulter showed no more respect for that rule of law than she did for laws about voting – or homicide.

COULTER: Number one, you can’t shoot Americans, you can shoot invaders. Number two, even if that were true, OK, go one yard into Mexico.

Pirro began to object. “Ann, we can’t invade Mexico to stop them from coming in here. I mean, we’re doing the same thing unless Mexico gives us that authority…”

Before long, Pirro ended the segment.

Over the summer, Coulter’s baseless claim that weeping migrant children separated from their families at the border were “child actors” reportedly partly inspired Fox CEO Suzanne Scott to crack down on inflammatory statements on the air. Yet the very booking of Coulter since then shows how little the network really cares about such rhetoric.

So even though Pirro dutifully – and properly – ended the discussion, it’s a safe bet Coulter will be welcomed back on Fox and given yet another friendly platform, no matter what she says, again and again.

Watch Coulter get shut down by Pirro below, from the November 24, 2018 Justice with Judge Jeanine.

NewsHounds

This should make anyone sick to their stomach, unless you're a heartless bastard.

This makes me want to go out there and vote every single Republican out of office, is what it makes me. It's disgusting and evil. Outright evil. Anyone who can support this is heartless.

I wonder when CBP will start opening fire.

Hopefully the CBP has enough ethics and heart to not shoot at unarmed and innocent civilians.

The day Trump leaves office and/or goes to prison will be a great day for our country.

You would NEVER ever see this kind of s**tshow regarding immigration under Dubya or Nixon.

Yeah, dispersing crowds intentionally trying to overwhelm the procedures in place by force of numbers, how totally unreasonable. :whatever:

A huge percentage of these people are single young men, let's not jump on the "Bubba Border Agent's unleashing bad place on women & children for no reason" thing. You don't want tear gas coming into the equation, don't ****ing run at the check point en-masse. This wasn't some peaceful demonstration here, it was a "they can't arrest all of us - **** it, chaaaarge!" situation by the male youth. Of couese that's going to result in escalation, as it would in any other first-world country.

Rush a checkpoint in France or Holland or Germany in numbers, the authorities are breaking out tear gas canisters, just the way it goes. You're not going to do it over a handful of people climbing a fence in Arizona or whatever, but an intentionally provocative move like this, in numbers, you know it's going to happen when you do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"