Discussion: Illegal Immigration, Immigration Reform, and Other Citizenship Issues II

Well...he's not wrong. :funny:

Also nice omission of his "but I wouldn't want to do that", and the context that he's basically saying that's how a good deal of the world does it outside of North America & Europe. Pretty much a "rush a checkpoint en-masse between Mongolia & China or Iraq & Turkey, you'll see more than our mere tear gas" point he's making there.

It's a "grow the **** up, you people p*ssing & moaning over tear gas canisters". You're going to see tear gas responses all over the developed world, Europe, in cases like the dozens of people throwing rocks at guards. Par for the course, and most of the world is far tougher with it.

Seems to be more and more of this ISIS fighters wanting to come back to the UK now.

Latest is the bloke Hamza Parvez.

He told the BBC's Quentin Sommerville: 'I didn't know there was something waiting for me like that. Most foreign fighters say "We would never have come if we had know the realities of ISIS".'

He has already had his citizenship revoked but is part of the growing number of former ISIS fighters who are wanting to try and return to the UK.

Ah, the ol' ignorance excuse. Awesome. "I wanted to fight the infidels to the death and enact middle-ages Islamic law on a state level, but I had no idea they'd be cutting off enemy's heads or mistreating women!"

Express genuine regret and agree to heavily-supervised volunteer work deradializing younger people going down the same path, or stay there. Simple. You can come back, but only if you own it.

How the hell do you not know the reality of what ISIS was up to? That means you are either stupid or willfully blind to it. Or just straight up lying.

Fairly certain recruitment videos don't highlight those parts.

Whatever you're smoking, I want some of it. :pal:

The horrible violence was the whole selling point of these caliphate propaganda/recruitment videos. "Come join your brothers in killing the nonbelievers!" 15 years old or no, you know what you're getting into. That doesn't mean automatically you never get to come back, but you sure as **** better be repentant and not complain about being thrown on every watchlist imaginable until you're 50 once you're back.

The only thing this ***** needs from the West is a well-placed drone strike.

Nielson was resisting reinstating the child separation policy.

So, yeah, we get to go through that **** again, I expect.

We're going to have a serious test of our government institutions soon. Trump is going to start appointing people who will defy the law, and Congress is going to have to enforce it.

We're going to have a serious test of our government institutions soon. Trump is going to start appointing people who will defy the law, and Congress is going to have to enforce it.
Spoiler: they won't.

We will see. Remember, the reaction to the child separation policy was quite bad, crossing party lines.

I would say Trump supporters might actually care about this but they don't see immigrants or refugees as people anyways...

From the comments-

D4JmZ-fUcAE6xsK

Reactions: CJ
So Cher is an idiot. Is this worthy of posting?

Those particular tweets aren't that damning in isolation.

She doesn't seem to understand the difference between an immigrant and someone who's homeless, socio-economically anyways, but her logic isn't that faulty…by 2019's standards.

I can't read her tweets. The grammar and random capitalization and stupid emoticons is annoying as all ****ing hell.

It's also super hilarious that Trump supporters would suddenly start caring about homeless people, given Trump's history.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"