Discussion: Media, The Press, Journalism, Cable News, Media Bias, and Other Media Issues

Previous dude couldn't go down a ramp and spent 3 out of every ten days golfing at his own resorts but yeah, Biden is a toddler that needs breaks because he gets too tired easily.

Trump doesn't even walk distances. He has a driver.

That's why the idea of him claiming at the January 6th rally that he would walk a mile with them to the Capitol was ridiculous. He can't physically do it and he didn't go.

I usually hit pause for extended periods of time while I'm off doing something so it's easy to FF past him if I'm so inclined to do so; which is fairly regularly.

Had to look up who she was, and I now know all I need to:

Gina Loudon, known as Dr. Gina, is a conservative media personality.[1] She is a member of the Trump campaign's media advisory board, the co-chair of Women for Trump 2020,[2][3] a member at Mar-a-Lago, and the current face of Citizen Voters Inc.[4]

She has asserted that scientific evidence shows President Trump to be "the most sound-minded person to ever occupy the White House."

They're going to keep hyping up the border issue until this bill passes or dies in the Senate.

Oh yeah Hannity is blaming Fauci for vaccine hesitancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"