Discussion: Racism - Part 4

There’s been an uptick in non-whites identifying as white nationalists lately. I read a recent article about it somewheres. It came around the Tarrio sedition verdict.

To me it's hypocritical. As an immigrant they should be empathetic to other immigrants who want the same thing they got when they came. It annoys me that some people think that giving a hand up to others means you lose out in some way. It doesn't have to be that way.

Since when does "crazed, racist dictator" equal "strong leader"? I hear this a lot and I don't get it.

The South sees progress and decides it isn't interested in that and makes a u-turn.

The US maternity care 'deserts' abound is very sad. I live in the northeast and you can see the majority of that area has some sort of hospital that can help mothers. I know I live near like 8 hospitals all within 35 minute drive. My wife's former hospital was the place where I had friends and family go when they were expecting. Of course, this was also a hospital where my wife didn't want me to go when I was really sick from Covid because she knew they weren't equipped in condition worsened. I'm sure there are areas of this country where the better hospital is too far and you have to utilize a community hospital that might not be able to be do what a bigger hospital can do.

Where I live in Massachusetts I have three big local hospitals plus easy access to Boston or Providence. So glad I don't live in Texas or Florida.

Where I live in Massachusetts I have three big local hospitals plus easy access to Boston or Providence. So glad I don't live in Texas or Florida.
The article mentions specifically Alabama and the map shows Mississippi and other southern states having the issue. My family lives in northern Florida and they built a number of hospitals over the past decade there. Actually, Florida shows it doesn't have the desserts to the extent that the South has.

Really understanding the holiday, huh.

Maybe if they actually taught kids about it in school, they would. I loved American history they never emphasized this event.

You know what, I gotta see what nonsense the blue checks are saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"