Discussion: Racism - Part 4

Well, the two people are both black guys, so that goes against his narrative that it was a hate crime (if those were the attackers).

Not if they (hypothetically) attacked him because he's gay.

Even beyond that, there are black people that hate black people. Don't know if the courts ever handle such cases (not just black but any group) as hate crimes, though.

I was skeptical the second he said someone poured bleach on him. The simple science around that doesn't even hold up. It was around -20 to -10 outside. Bleach freezes at 10-20 degrees, which it was much colder than that. The bleach would've frozen the second it touched the air.

I'm skeptical of the story but...what. Water freezes at 0 but when you pour out water at -20 celsius, it doesn't freeze immediately.

It's not like throwing a bucket of water in the air and watching it turn into snowflakes. Bleach would freeze but not instantaneously.

Not if they (hypothetically) attacked him because he's gay.

Even beyond that, there are black people that hate black people. Don't know if the courts ever handle such cases (not just black but any group) as hate crimes, though.
Dude, that wasn’t the narrative. The narrative was that it was two white Trump supporters, and the things they supposedly yelled at him were about his race and “MAGA country”. He even went on Good Morning America and doubled down on the race of the attackers. He deflected, by saying they weren’t black or Muslim(and I know, Muslim isn’t a race). So again, the narrative that it was a hate crime were based on his race.

I'm skeptical of the story but...what. Water freezes at 0 but when you pour out water at -20 celsius, it doesn't freeze immediately.

It's not like throwing a bucket of water in the air and watching it turn into snowflakes. Bleach would freeze but not instantaneously.
Yes it would, in fact, that's exactly what happens. I don't know what part of the world you live, but we're talking about Fahrenheit, not Celsius.

Yes it would, in fact, that's exactly what happens. I don't know what part of the world you live, but we're talking about Fahrenheit, not Celsius.

Canada and yeah that video you posted is water freezing when it's thrown in the air. Surface area matters. Pouring bleach on someone wouldn't freeze it instantaneously.

-20 Fahrenheit is -28 celsius. Close enough. The point is that throwing liquid vs pouring liquid will determine how fast it freezes.

lol, my god. Why are some of you backpedaling this hard? Guess what, there wasn’t any bleach. There never was. He supposedly kept the rope around his neck for over an hour to “persevere evidence”, but there was no bleach on his clothing, cause he cleaned it up. Sorry, it doesn’t add up. I wonder why? :funny:

Okay so you suck at basic science and now it's backpedalling? I already said I was skeptical and called the guy an asshat. I'm pointing out the bleach thing because I can't stand armchair detectives who parrot ****ty YouTube opinions from people who don't understand science.

Regardless of whether or not the story is true, bleach will not freeze instantaneously if it's poured out. And if the bleach thing did happen, I highly doubt the attackers threw it in such a manner as shown in the video above.

Dude, that wasn’t the narrative. The narrative was that it was two white Trump supporters, and the things they supposedly yelled at him were about his race and “MAGA country”. He even went on Good Morning America and doubled down on the race of the attackers. He deflected, by saying they weren’t black or Muslim(and I know, Muslim isn’t a race). So again, the narrative that it was a hate crime were based on his race.

Key word in what you quoted from me is "hypothetically". Since it appears he may be lying I was talking in general and not specifically about Jussie.

lol, you originally stated that "It's not like throwing a bucket of water in the air and watching it turn into snowflakes". I show a vid of -10 with boiling water turning to powder by being thrown in the air...the very thing you said wouldn't happen. Now you're backpedaling by talking about surface area "pouring". Hell, you were orignally talking Celsius, when we're talking Fahrenheit, and acing like it's "close enough", when it's not, there's huge differences there....but yes, I'm "armchairing it", and I "suck at basics". :funny:

I don't know if they supposedly threw the bleach at him, or they supposedly held him down and "poured it", like you're trying to deflect to now. Either way, we'll never know, cause it never happened, so this conversation is entirely stupid to begin with. So be all means, go off on your idiotic tangents. It's pretty much par for the course with you. :funny:

Key word in what you quoted from me is "hypothetically". Since it appears he may be lying I was talking in general and not specifically about Jussie.
Oh ok, gotcha. My bad. All good. :up:

Then your reading comprehension sucks. When I said it's not like throwing water in the air and seeing it turn into snowflakes I meant that bleach wouldn't do that. No one would throw bleach on someone like the way the people throw water in the air. It doesn't freeze instantaneously.

My idiotic tangents? Go **** yourself. You actually think bleach would freeze instantaneously while it's being poured or thrown on someone. You're an idiot.

It is pretty funny that you seemed to have failed elementary science.

It's -22 celsius where I am right now. Would you like me to pour and throw bleach outside to prove that you're wrong?

To recap, water freezes when you throw it violently in the air when it's very cold outside. I live in Canada. We do this for fun every winter. I never argued that.

Bleach would not freeze instantaneously. No one is throwing bleach on a person like the people in the video throw water. It just wouldn't happen.

I figured that much was obvious and it's easily provable, but I suppose YouTube scientists are much more qualified.

You just got an infraction for insulting me, and then you go and do it again? :funny:

No, there was a YouTube video of a guy claiming Jussie's story is bull**** because of bleach and freezing. That guy doesn't understand science.

Oh, well I would love to see the video.

Can you post it?

lol, yeah, he hit the nail in the head: if they were walking around waiting for him, the bleach would have froze. That’s exactly what MaceB said. So are you saying bleach can’t freeze at all? Is that against science? Is he not qualified to say that, since it’s apparently against all forms of science?

Or were you obviously directing that insult at me? :hehe:

I didn't say bleach can't freeze. Never said that. It won't freeze after a couple hours of walking around in -20 when it freezes at -15.

Edit: it seems this isn't obvious but since I mentioned living in Canada and having used Celsius previously, I'm talking about Celsius in this post. I didn't put the C in because, as I said, I thought it was obvious. Apparently it wasn't.

Last edited:
You said that bleach would freeze instantaneously as it's being poured on someone. That is 100% incorrect. Just admit it and move on. You were wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"