Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

Is this the ****ing "I wanna visit the Crow's Nest to commemorate my hero" guy?

GOP congressional candidate Madison Cawthorn on the defensive over social media post of visit to Hitler retreat - CNNPolitics.

Twenty five-year-old North Carolina GOP congressional candidate Madison Cawthorn is on the defensive over photos on his Instagram page that show him in 2017 visiting Adolf Hitler's vacation house in Germany known as the "Eagle's Nest."

The caption refers to Hitler as "the Fuhrer" and says that a visit to the site -- a popular tourist destination documenting the horrors of the Nazi regime -- had been on his "bucket list for awhile" and "did not disappoint."

"Strange to hear so many laughs and share such a good time with my brother where only 79 years ago a supreme evil shared laughs and good times with his compatriots," the caption states.

Fun for the whole family for them apparently. :shrug:

“A Supreme evil”

Right, because that’s what he actually believes and not just an obligatory disclaimer.

You can be a Nazi, you just can't say you are a Nazi is their reasoning.
And you're not allowed to criticize or mock him, because he's such a brave young man in a wheelchair, just like Dan Crenshaw. :o

Even if you have to get the vaccine multiple times like the flu shot, you don't have to get sick, hospitalized, and/or die or spread it to other people, you ****ing idiot. The virus can also do other longer term damage to your body even if you survive it if you acquire it 'naturally'.

Last edited:
That is a stunning amount of stupidity from a man who should know better. I would rather get a flu shot than the flu. I would rather get a vaccine against measles than get measles itself. And I sure as hell would rather get a COVID19 vaccine than COVID19 itself.

He might as well argue against an ebola or bubonic plague vaccine and say get it naturally.

The "Million MAGA March" was likely in the thousands and at best in the tens of thousands nevermind hundreds of thousands or close to a million meaning less than 1% of their claims. Which did not stop the White House from lying, as usual.

And you're not allowed to criticize or mock him, because he's such a brave young man in a wheelchair, just like Dan Crenshaw. :o

How’s this? Cawthorne and Crenshaw are both unpatriotic and cowardly.

Last edited:

"Responses that do good, not feel good"

How good does a ventilator feel?

She said just the other day that people who don't want to wear masks shouldn't be "shamed" for it.

Isn't that pandering to stuff that feels good as opposed to actually doing good?

Un-PC opinion......they need a fist in the face more than they need an outstretched hand. But that's just my personal feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"