Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

"Black people turn out is as heavily as Americans" says a lot more than he intended it to.
Fear and flim flam is all these jokers ever had.

Cuz if Mitch had to run on either ideas or personal charisma he'd be nowhere.

This is a "slip of the tongue" we all know exposes how Mitch's GOP has always categorized America. Real "White Christians, Hetero Evangelical Protestant preferred" Americans and every other conceivable sub group as some how less than a real citizen.

Which just makes it that much easier to screw over and disenfranchise those groups,since hey, they aren't like, REAL Americans, huh?

Fear and flim flam is all these jokers ever had.

Cuz if Mitch had to run on either ideas or personal charisma he'd be nowhere.

This is a "slip of the tongue" we all know exposes how Mitch's GOP has always categorized America. Real "White Christians, Hetero Evangelical Protestant preferred" Americans and every other conceivable sub group as some how less than a real citizen.

Which just makes it that much easier to screw over and disenfranchise those groups,since hey, they aren't like, REAL Americans, huh?
Myself being a white, evangelical, SJW, democrat, I enjoy blowing the minds of most of my republican friends and neighbors

That is why the dream so many right wingers had of their own platform became a nightmare. Who are they going to troll and attack when in their own little echo chamber?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"