Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

:funny::funny::funny:

in most cases, I would assume that means that he has ignored or not taken questions. In Mr. Walker’s case, I’m wondering if that means he actually took the question and provided an answer, but the answer didn’t answer the question.

Excuse the above post if it isn’t entirely clear, but I’m using voice recognition on my iPhone. In any case, I hope it’s more comprehensible than Mr. Walker’s answers or speeches.

:funny::funny::funny:

in most cases, I would assume that means that he has ignored or not taken questions. In Mr. Walker’s case, I’m wondering if that means he actually took the question and provided an answer, but the answer didn’t answer the question.

Excuse the above post if it isn’t entirely clear, but I’m using voice recognition on my iPhone. In any case, I hope it’s more comprehensible than Mr. Walker’s answers or speeches.
A "non-answer answer" from a politician? Naw! :p

A "non-answer answer" from a politician? Naw! :p

He's not a politician.....he's a flat out idiot.

It reminds me of the most difficult math test I ever took. Me and my buddy were so bummed out after the final because we KNEW we failed the test. So, after the test, we sat on the bridge outside the classroom unit (with my trusty bong in hand) and proceeded to....uh....breathe deeply.

Then this guy who we both thought was a total idiot came out and was laughing about how EASY the test was. That made things worse. Come to find out, this guy was so stupid that he didn't know that he didn't know the material. I got a 35 out of 100 and ended up being in the 80th percentile or something like that. The guy who thought it was easy got a 12 and failed the class. He thought if you had an isotope with a half life of 5000 years, that it would be gone after 10,000.

Maybe he should have run for office.

Last edited:
Gaetz should be right there with him.

Ye is just a little too in the open right now for the Republicans. Give them a few more years and they will be saying "Ye was right" like being an antisemitic ******* is a good thing.

Guess we found the line.

For now, at least.

Pretty much, its only for now.
I mean we are at this point where they dont even fake that they care LGBT people get gunned down.
They have erased every line so far, this line...they will erase it too sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"