Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

No but their leaders know how to read the numbers of their bank account.

I think we all knew how much of the modern GOP was a cult. It is nice to know now that it is a death cult.

I think we all knew how much of the modern GOP was a cult. It is nice to know now that it is a death cult.
Give it time. If this stuff isnt stopped by the end of summer the other side will be wanting things reopened too.

Then book'em, Danno.

No, send the national guard to quarantine them at the site of the gathering. Make them live in tents for a month.:hehe:

Then book'em, Danno.

Good to see these antichrist worshipers showing their true colors now that they think we’re in the end of days and trying to hasten them along for the real master they’ve been “secretly” serving all along.

Boy, sure seems like a standard stock sale/buy to me...

I'm trying to think what will be more hilarious if Sessions gets the nomination. Trump being forced to talk nice about Sessions or Trump's tantrum causing Jones to win again.

Republicans can win even if more eligible people are voting, they'll just have to be more like the Republicans that win in 'blue' states like Schwarzenegger in California or Hogan or Baker in Massachusetts more recently. Also the party in power's voting base tends to take a nap when they've won in the past allowing for the antis to take advantage.

I don't doubt Republicans can still win elections with more voters, but it's certainly telling that they assume they wouldn't.

I'm not a high rolling stock trader, but, ummm, that looks extremely fishy.

Good lord, she is extremely bad at this. Thankfully, she is up for election.

He is about to start blaming Obama, just like Trump. Good lord, I feel bad for Florida.

They knew that was BS when they said it. They knew some of their own base was going to die, and they were smirking all the way to the bank at culling some of the herd of unwashed masses.

They knew that was BS when they said it. They knew some of their own base was going to die, and they were smirking all the way to the bank at culling some of the herd of unwashed masses.

I am beginning to suspect that all the actors are gone from Fox, and there are just the true believers.

I am beginning to suspect that all the actors are gone from Fox, and there are just the true believers.

I’m cynical enough to say there are no true believers at Fox News, and they all laugh all the way to the bank at the way their own base believes their ****. The base they have nothing but scorn for.

The whole GOP flagrantly despises it’s own poor base.

Finding a Fox News employee who believes anything Fox News says is like trying to find a religious person at the National Prayer Breakfast. Quite the scavenger hunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"