Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

This doesn't surprise me in the least. These greedy, right wing criminals think they can be rich and prosperous by getting rid of people with opposing ideas; be the ethnic "minorities", union members fighting for a better life, or intellectuals who understand that the wealth these miscreants want is built on the backs of workers. If those who do the work go away, so does their source of wealth. Ethnic, economic, or intellectual bigotry is all the same game.

Then maybe men should be executed for not paying child support and running out of the women they get pregnant. :rolleyes: They certainly should be executed for murdering a pregnant woman -- the leading cause of death for pregnant women.

Never fair to lump everyone into one group. :( 95%: of illegals are probably decent hardworking people.

There's 11-12 million undocumented immigrants in the United States. Almost all of them are more boring than Republican fever dreams.

There's 11-12 million undocumented immigrants in the United States. Almost all of them are more boring than Republican fever dreams.
Exactly. I doubt they are any more dangerous than the local populations they move into.

Then maybe men should be executed for not paying child support and running out of the women they get pregnant. :rolleyes: They certainly should be executed for murdering a pregnant woman -- the leading cause of death for pregnant women.

I'm going to be very controversial here, but I think men who don't pay child support are on the same level as rapists and pedophiles. I'd like to see the justice system be a lot more strict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"