Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, there's probably a few molecules of doodoo on you (not IN you, ON you) RIGHT NOW. :oldrazz:

Come on, it's only Monday afternoon, not Saturday night. Giggedy.

Last edited:
Oops, I read the poll wrong. I thought it said "WILL the Republican's "evolve and become more inclusive?" I voted "No".

SHOULD the Republican's "evolve and become more inclusive?" YES they should IMO, but I doubt they will.

Oops, I read the poll wrong. I thought it said "WILL the Republican's "evolve and become more inclusive?" I voted "No".

SHOULD the Republican's "evolve and become more inclusive?" YES they should IMO, but I doubt they will.

Except natural political evolution pretty much shows that they will evolve and become more inclusive. It's not about ideology for these parties, it's about power. And if the GOP wants to keep power and to expand their power, the only way to do that is through evolution and being more inclusive.

It's hilarious to see me and Superman in the same minority. It's like hell has frozen over.

And yet I am willing to bet that you two are in the minority for two completely different reasons :o

It makes long term sense, because its a losing battle. The older generation doesn't believe in gay marriage, but the younger generation does and the younger generation will supplant the older one soon enough. If the GOP wants to appeal to people who are not old white men, it will have to change its social polices.

Plus this comes off as a contradiction, the GOP says its for small government, but its telling consenting adults who they can and can't get married to? If marriage is a contract, why should it be treated differently then any other contract? We don't tell gay couples they can't buy a house, so why can they get involved in one contract and not another? I have not seen one good argument against gay marriage, its based on personal religious beliefs and I don't think public policy should be based on personal religious belief. That is big government, no matter how you slice it.

If you believe in small government, you can't make these vast exceptions. Times change and people who don't change with them will be left behind. A party needs people far more then people need a party, a party that can't keep up with changing demographics will be left behind. The GOP can still be a viable right wing party, but they have to accept its not 80s anymore, the coalition that Reagan created doesn't work anymore, Regan's day is done and it has been for a while. The GOP can stay in the past or look to the future.
Technically speaking small government should simply eliminate the "marriage" license. Handing out more variations of the licenses is not very small government.

To be fair, there's probably a few molecules of doodoo on you (not IN you, ON you) RIGHT NOW. :oldrazz:
Haha remember doodoo particles next time you are chugging that chocolate milk mmmmm.

Well she is asian, so likely lactose intolerant, thus a lot of farty reminders.

Well she is asian, so likely lactose intolerant, thus a lot of farty reminders.
It's very odd, my stomach is quite lactose tolerant at some times. Those are the times where I crave milk and can down two glasses at once with no ill effects. :oldrazz: But it can be not-so-tolerant at others.

I never really did like chocolate milk though.

Although, fun fact and something I know from personal experience, mashed up rat brains look like strawberry milkshake. :hehe:

Lies! That's the line you feed your friends before eating a pizza. Only to gas bomb them in a few hours. :sus

See, now I can't look at Anita the same way ever again. I'm going to imagine Colbert isn't dancing in her avy, but is instead bloated with gas and doing a, "which way to the bathroom?" shake.

See, now I can't look at Anita the same way ever again. I'm going to imagine Colbert isn't dancing in her avy, but is instead bloated with gas and doing a, "which way to the bathroom?" shake.
:lmao:

The Republicans need to start taking lactose intolerance more seriously. :cmad:

Ha, Dox just changed his avy again, now Psyduck is wearing a gas mask. Anita, you are forever tainted as the gassiest member of the Hype. You'll never be able to show your virtual face in the Hype community forums again. You'll make a meager living posting in the Transformer section.

See, and now all the dairy talk. Now all I can see is Colbert milking an imaginary cow. This is definitely not a good day for the Anita campaign. Poll numbers are already showing a dramatic shift. She's going to have to pick things up in the debates.

Last edited:
Ha, Dox just changed his avy again, now Psyduck is wearing a gas mask. Anita, you are forever tainted as the gassiest member of the Hype. You'll never be able to show your virtual face in the Hype community forums again. You'll make a meager living posting in the Transformer section.
Pffft, I have no shame. :awesome:

*poot poot poot*

She also walks around her house with no bra and only undies in the summer. So sorta :rawr: as she runs to the bathroom.

She also walks around her house with no bra and only undies in the summer. So sorta :rawr: as she runs to the bathroom.
Stop pointing those binoculars through my window! :eek:

...so how 'bout that republican party?

I thought chaseter and Anita were doing a stellar job discussing the party. :cwink:

Ok, I know the party screams for Bipartisanship...now is a good time to embrace that. I think it'd give the party more public support. Plus it could mitigate some certain silliness from certain of its older members.

To be fair, I also stop wearing a bra during the summer. It's strictly a comfort thing.

Lactose Intolerance contributes to global warming. Which in turn is a great way to make Republicans more inclusive on issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"