Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

One Sexy Lemur
Reaction score
And she's getting some Bush crony to represent her in court. I will watch how this unfolds with interest.

Coulter hires Bush recount lawyer to defend against voter fraud allegations
06/02/2006 @ 6:02 pm
Filed by RAW STORY

Conservative cover girl Ann Coulter has hired a White House connected lawyer who represented Bush/Cheney in the 2000 election recount battles to defend against possible felony charges for voting illegally in a February election, according to an item from a Florida newspaper.

Advertisement
"Conservative pundit and best-selling political writer Ann Coulter has hired a white-glove, White House-connected law firm to fight allegations she voted illegally in February's Town of Palm Beach election," Jose Lambiet writes for the Palm Beach Post (link).

"And the attorney from the Miami-based Kenny Nachwalter firm is no stranger to Palm Beach voting," Lambiet notes. "Marcos Jimenez — who was, along with the more famous Olson, one of the lead attorneys who fought for George W. Bush's side in the 2000 presidential election snafu here — was assigned to Coulter."

Jimenez served as U.S. attorney for Florida's Southern District, appointed by President Bush in April of 2002 to a four year term which ended last year (link).

Excerpts from the Palm Beach Post article:

#
A poll worker reported to his supervisors that he saw Coulter try to vote in the precinct closest to her Palm Beach home. But when she was told the address on her voter's registration was elsewhere, Coulter ran out instead of correcting it and ended up voting in a precinct that wasn't hers. Knowingly voting in the wrong precinct in Florida is a felony.

Elections Supervisor Arthur Anderson gave Coulter until April 30 to explain what happened, but she has yet to answer his registered letters. Now with Jimenez, Kelly said, officials will wait "a few more weeks" before starting a procedure that could strip Coulter of her right to vote here and refer the case to State Attorney Barry Krischer for possible prosecution.

#
FULL ARTICLE AT THIS LINK

Brad Blog has more on Coulter's legal troubles.

Nice. If only they'd kick her out of the country while they're at it.

jag

lol I hope that witch meets the broken end of a mop in jail.

Good lord. They want to fry her because she voted in the precinct where she was registered. But some of the same anti-conservatives folks don't want anyone to have to register at all. HA! Witch hunt. :gg:

I thought liberals were all about tolerance. Oh wait, that's a lie to try and hold the black vote.

Truthteller said:
Good lord. They want to fry her because she voted in the precinct where she was registered. But some of the same anti-conservatives folks don't want anyone to have to register at all. HA! Witch hunt. :gg:

Well, from the story, it sounds like she knowingly voted at the wrong precinct which is against Florida law. Lord knows she'd be the first one to scream bloody murder if one of her liberal targets got caught doing the same thing. She's done much to create political enemies for herself, so I'm not overly surprised that people are trying to find creative ways to take her down a peg or two.

jag

cass said:
I thought liberals were all about tolerance. Oh wait, that's a lie to try and hold the black vote.

What are you talking about?

cass said:
It has nothing to do with the worn out "liberals vs. conservative" argument which is worth less than the rag a ****mopper uses to clean the booths in Triple X video stores.

If Coulter knowingly voted in the wrong district, it's a felony under Florida law. If Susan Sarandon lived in Florida, and knowingly voted in the wrong district, it's a felony.

If the accusation is true, then she should face the consequences. Leave the political bull**** in the lobby of the courthouse.

jaguarr said:
Well, from the story, it sounds like she knowingly voted at the wrong precinct which is against Florida law. Lord knows she'd be the first one to scream bloody murder if one of her liberal targets got caught doing the same thing. She's done much to create political enemies for herself, so I'm not overly surprised that people are trying to find creative ways to take her down a peg or two.

jag

That sounds like a probable story. Although nothing big is going to come of this, I'm sure. She'll probably get off.

In the meantime, I'm just going to relax and enjoy her continuing slide into obscurity.

C.F. Kane said:
That sounds like a probable story. Although nothing big is going to come of this, I'm sure. She'll probably get off.

In the meantime, I'm just going to relax and enjoy her continuing slide into obscurity.

Until an ACTUAL attractive female conservative pundit arrives, Coulter will still have a good share of fans.

Ann Coulter lambasts some 9/11 widows

NEW YORK - The group of outspoken 9/11 widows who pushed for the commission to investigate the attacks are "self-obsessed" and act "as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them," conservative author Ann Coulter charges in her new book

Coulter appeared on NBC's "Today" show on Tuesday, marking the release of "Godless: The Church of Liberalism" and reiterated her stance, saying the women used their grief "to make a political point."

In her book, Coulter said, "I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much."

The women are Kristen Breitweiser, Lorie Van Auken, Mindy Kleinberg and Patty Casazza of New Jersey. Coulter refers to them as the "Witches of East Brunswick," the New Jersey town where two of them live.

"Having my husband burn alive in a building brought me no joy," Van Auken told the Daily News in Wednesday's editions in response to Coulter.

"She sounds like a very disturbed, unraveled person," Breitweiser said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060607/ap_en_ot/coulter9_11_widows_3

:rolleyes:

Is it just me, or has the universe become much more stupid in the last few weeks?

Coulter what a harpy.

I wish breast and throat cancer on her.

I'd **** her then throw her into a pool of acid.

Equint77 said:
I'd **** her then throw her into a pool of acid.

I'd strand her in Iraq or Iran with a tatoo on her forehead saying, "Muhammed was a woman."

deemar325 said:
I'd strand her in Iraq or Iran with a tatoo on her forehead saying, "Muhammed was a woman."

I'd pay to see that. :eek:

deemar325 said:

A good start.

But I think we should put the tatoo on her chest and have her wear a low-neck sweater. Then give her in Hasidic headress.

Here's to hoping she just names her next book "Hyperbole: Buy This Book So I Can Fill the Void"

why not load a bunch of C4 into her cooch and set it off.

C.F. Kane said:
A good start.

But I think we should put the tatoo on her chest and have her wear a low-neck sweater. Then give her in Hasidic headress.

Better yet I'd get her drunk and have sex with her and send the pics of our incounter to her ever loving WASP Mother and Father.

My big Black ass drilling their daughter would kill them on the spot.

Ann Coulter, Al Franken, Bill O'Reiley, and Michael Moore all need to go away.

So I take it by describing how you'd rape her and then kill her, you guys are better than her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"