Discussion: The Supreme Court II

That one with the professor a week or so back was worse, given no action was taken on her and she's previously been documented threatening other professors.

Just what it is now, man, these people see this as war.

Yeah, that putrid slime Hillary the other day actually said, "You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again."

She went on, hypocrite that she is, to criticize the Republicans for attacking Christine Blasey Ford--ironic, considering the way she went after women who accused her husband of sexually assaulting them.

Believe all women . . . unless they threaten your blatant lust for power. :funny:

"Putrid slime"? C'mon man, why do you feel the need to be just as bad as the people you're critiquing? No need for that crap, it certainly doesn't help the point you're making.

Hillary's not "putrid slime", or even overall a bad person. Just a particularly cynical politician, and bad place, they're all cynical. Trump sure as bad place is.

Hillary's comments there were dumb, going full-on Maxine Waters, but you don't have to get down on that level too. Certainly not while pointing out the extent these campus types go to with all the "kill 'em all dead" stuff. Counterproductive in the extreme.

"Putrid slime"? C'mon man, why do you feel the need to be just as bad as the people you're critiquing? No need for that crap, it certainly doesn't help the point you're making.

Hillary's not "putrid slime", or even overall a bad person. Just a particularly cynical politician, and bad place, they're all cynical. Trump sure as bad place is.

Hillary's comments there were dumb, going full-on Maxine Waters, but you don't have to get down on that level too. Certainly not while pointing out the extent these campus types go to with all the "kill 'em all dead" stuff. Counterproductive in the extreme.

Point taken. I'll try to do better in the future.

I do agree that Hillary is the last person to comment on this. When I saw her comments, I immediately thought of how she attacked Lewinsky so she has no place to critique, even if she does make valid points. I just wish she would go away and lay low for a while. This country needs to move forward, and she's too much of a lightning rod, and only takes focus away from civil conversations.

Did Hillary not watch the coverage of her husband at Aretha’s funeral?

I do agree that Hillary is the last person to comment on this. When I saw her comments, I immediately thought of how she attacked Lewinsky so she has no place to critique, even if she does make valid points. I just wish she would go away and lay low for a while. This country needs to move forward, and she's too much of a lightning rod, and only takes focus away from civil conversations.

I'm not in love with seeing her back either, but this is an example of the kind of half truths that get spun into conspiracy theory nonsense. What behavior are you talking about? Because Hillary once recounted privately to a friend that Monica was a Loony toon, that means that she can't have opinions that a Supreme Court nominee should be investigated before taking the bench?

Like ugh.. the Hillary hate is so crazy. Half the time it's over things she didn't even do.

She did more than that, chief. Every one of those - how many, 6, 7? - Bill accusers have pretty much accused her of trashing their reputations painting them as money-grubbing skanks through the 90s. Which is...supposedly what Hillary's railing against recently. #MeToo when it's convenient, I guess.

Everyone keeps forgetting how Monica's basically the least of Bill's awfulness, at least all that was consensual and Lewinsky sort of made it out more or less okay by the end of it. The other women accusing him of rape, going back to the 70s, not so much.

All with, you know, more detailed & more consistent accounts of what went down than Ford had for Kavanaugh. Plus there's, you know, a half dozen of them. Hillary didn't give two ****s about those women, so long as Bill became president and all was going according to plan.

Not sure how this got onto Hillary, but yeah, people are right at raising the middle finger any time she opens her mouth about anything #MeToo related.

She did more than that, chief. Every one of those - how many, 6, 7? - Bill accusers have pretty much accused her of trashing their reputations painting them as money-grubbing skanks through the 90s. Which is...supposedly what Hillary's railing against recently. #MeToo when it's convenient, I guess.

Everyone keeps forgetting how Monica's basically the least of Bill's awfulness, at least all that was consensual and Lewinsky sort of made it out more or less okay by the end of it. The other women accusing him of rape, going back to the 70s, not so much.

All with, you know, more detailed & more consistent accounts of what went down than Ford had for Kavanaugh. Plus there's, you know, a half dozen of them. Hillary didn't give two ****s about those women, so long as Bill became president and all was going according to plan.

Not sure how this got onto Hillary, but yeah, people are right at raising the middle finger any time she opens her mouth about anything #MeToo related.

Nope, just conservative propaganda.
Reality Check: Did Hillary Clinton attack her husband's accusers? - CNNPolitics

Did Hillary not watch the coverage of her husband at Aretha’s funeral?
Honestly, if I was seated in Bills seat... who wouldn't take a quick gander at Ariana, eh?

Oh and lets not forget that if the current President would be where Bill sat... we'd have him straight staring at her behind making her feel quite uncomfortable. So lets not put up these faux sense of outrage--when supporters of the main man in office KNOWS he has done worse stuff.

Last edited:
Trump would have made some excuse to talk to her and had his hands all over her.

Honestly, if I was seated in Bills seat... who wouldn't take a quick gander at Ariana, eh?

Oh and lets not forget that if the current President would be where Bill sat... we'd have him straight staring at her behind making her feel quite uncomfortable. So lets not put up these faux sense of outrage--when supporters of the main man in office KNOWS he has done worse stuff.
Worse? You are aware that Bill was and is still accused of rape and has had more women come forward against him than Trump...

Hillary lives in a glass house with a rapist and has condoned his behavior by supporting her husband and discrediting his accusers. She’s the last person that should be speaking on Kavanaugh. Don’t deflect...we are talking about Hillary.

Reactions: CJ
Worse? You are aware that Bill was and is still accused of rape and has had more women come forward against him than Trump...

Hillary lives in a glass house with a rapist and has condoned his behavior by supporting her husband and discrediting his accusers. She’s the last person that should be speaking on Kavanaugh. Don’t deflect...we are talking about Hillary.

Trump has been accused of rape as well. And he's actually admitted to sexual assault.

And like I said above, the idea that Hillary lambasted accusers is a conservative myth. We had an investigation of Bill Clinton - a big one. We should have had one for Kavanaugh too.

Honestly, both men are bad as politicians can get. And I ain't here on the pulpit speaking of flowery praises over Bill or Hillary either. But I'll be damned to have you gloss over the Trumps so lightly while casting fire & brimstone on the Clintons. I have no bias on one faction over the other, anyways... all I ask of anyone is to meet me in the middle and look at what's transpired with honesty and objectivity--without a sense of obligation to either party or succumb to bi-partisan rhetoric.

In fact, it would behoove the entire nation to look deeply into its soul and ask itself whether we should continue to excuse these behaviors of the past or ask for better from our nation's leaders from here and into the future. And I can tell you already, which politicians are unwilling to abide by those new standards--with one seated in the oval office.

But what about Clinton and Trump and their devil's threeway! That's the REAL STORY you bipartisan shills won't talk about. Gawd you people only see black and white and it makes me sick.

Trump has been accused of rape as well. And he's actually admitted to sexual assault.

And like I said above, the idea that Hillary lambasted accusers is a conservative myth. We had an investigation of Bill Clinton - a big one. We should have had one for Kavanaugh too.
The rape charge was recanted on Trump...Clinton’s has not.

As for Hillary, Juanita Broaddrick wasn’t given the benefit of doubt or supported by Hillary. Hillary never chastised her husband publicly like Kavanaugh...meaning she didn’t believe the women or kept quiet because of politics. Hillary hired a private investigator to try and smear Gennifer Flowers. She called Lewinsky a loony toon. Hillary had zero public support publicly to her husband’s assault victims. She was complicit...that’s nothing to brag about.

Reactions: CJ
Which rape charge? His wife or the 13 year old from the party?

The 13 year old from the party (now an adult) dropped the lawsuit but did not recant her allegations.

And Trump's ex wife is forbidden to talk about their marriage. She talks about the rape claim in a different way now, saying that she felt violated and she wasn't raped in a "literal" sense, but anyone who believes that her and Trump are good buddies is crazy.

Then there are the other 19ish allegations of groping and harassment that are more than credible. Trump's a sleezeball and a horrible effing president.

The point is that Clinton got impeached for Monica, and there is more than enough evidence for Trump to get the same treatment, along with a swift kick to the balls.

Last edited:
Trump being a sexual predator isn't even ambiguous, considering we literally have him on tape bragging about it.

I’m not against a Trump impeachment...he’s a terrible person. We can all agree on that. I don’t like Trump.

What we all can’t seem to agree on is that Hillary is a terrible person. She is no ally to women. She is an ally to herself....which is the original discussion.

The rape charge was recanted on Trump...Clinton’s has not.

As for Hillary, Juanita Broaddrick wasn’t given the benefit of doubt or supported by Hillary. Hillary never chastised her husband publicly like Kavanaugh...meaning she didn’t believe the women or kept quiet because of politics. Hillary hired a private investigator to try and smear Gennifer Flowers. She called Lewinsky a loony toon. Hillary had zero public support publicly to her husband’s assault victims. She was complicit...that’s nothing to brag about.

So... here we go... the goal posts have moved from "Hillary chastised and threw Bill's accusers through the gutter" to "she didn't support his accusers enough." So, because she chose to support her husband instead of supporting strangers, she's now disqualified to talk about domestic abuse or any female related abuse allegation? Come on. Her hiring a private investigator is a good thing, and and totally consistent with her position with Kavanaugh.

I didn't realize that every woman had to be full throttle against her husband, or she should shut up for the rest of her life. Seems fare. I'll say again... the Hillary hate is unreal.. half the time it's for things that she didn't even do. Here we are... talking about how she's a terrible person, because she called a 21 year old girl, who she didn't know, a loony toon to one of her closest friends in private. Oh no. She wanted to investigate an accuser before believing her. Oh no. She didn't give the benefit of the doubt to Broaddrick. What a monster!

Last edited:
So... here we go... the goal posts have moved from "Hillary chastised and threw Bill's accusers through the gutter" to "she didn't support his accusers enough." So, because she chose to support her husband instead of supporting strangers, she's now disqualified to talk about domestic abuse or any female related abuse allegation? Come on. Her hiring a private investigator is a good thing, and and totally consistent with her position with Kavanaugh.

I didn't realize that every woman had to be full throttle against her husband, or she should shut up for the rest of her life. Seems fare. I'll say again... the Hillary hate is unreal.. half the time it's for things that she didn't even do. Here we are... talking about how she's a terrible person, because she called a 21 year old girl, who she didn't know, a loony toon to one of her closest friends in private. Oh no. She wanted to investigate an accuser before believing her. Oh no. She didn't give the benefit of the doubt to Broaddrick. What a monster!

I thought women who make accusations of sexual assault should immediately be believed, and the man accused should be treated as if he did it. You're going to run afoul of certain people on here by suggesting otherwise! :csad:

I thought women who make accusations of sexual assault should immediately be believed, and the man accused should be treated as if he did it. You're going to run afoul of certain people on here by suggesting otherwise! :csad:

I don't think anyone says that accusers should be believed without question. They should be heard and taken seriously, yes. Sometime that means investigating. To leave it alone would be to not listen to the accuser. Anyway, it's a straw man argument you're making and outside the point.

""There is a big divide between survivors who do not want to seek the criminal justice system for different reasons and those who want to but are not sure that it would be responsive.. So we need to do a much better job on the fairness of the response so that people feel like whichever route they go on campus or off they're going to be taken seriously, that doesn't mean that, you know, that there's no process. There has to be one."
- Hillary Clinton

I don't think anyone says that accusers should be believed without question. They should be heard and taken seriously, yes. Sometime that means investigating. To leave it alone would be to not listen to the accuser. Anyway, it's a straw man argument you're making and outside the point.

Nope. It's an argument that has been put forth on this board. I'm with you, though: they should be heard and taken seriously (and investigated).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"