Discussion: The UK Election Thread

hearing talk she's been spat on at least once in public for being the UKIP leader... the mother****er before her had security wherever he went, but it turns out she didn't. Plus it appears that while the members voted for her, the MEPs won't back her.

Basically, Labour are so crap at everything they can't even do party disarray properly...

Haha, it feels like Tory moles have infiltrated every other party. There is no opposition of any kind at the moment!

the only group that seems to be anywhere near viable as an opposition are the SNP.... And after I was told some stuff about the SNP (Which I later found out I really should never have been told) then they're just as ****ed up as the rest of them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37572377
UKIP's Steven Woolfe in hospital 'after altercation'

In his statement, Mr Farage said: "I deeply regret that following an altercation that took place at a meeting of UKIP MEPs this morning that Steven Woolfe subsequently collapsed and was taken to hospital. His condition is serious.

the only group that seems to be anywhere near viable as an opposition are the SNP.... And after I was told some stuff about the SNP (Which I later found out I really should never have been told) then they're just as ****ed up as the rest of them.

Yes with Sturgeon leading them they do seem the best of a very bad bunch but of course they can't compete on a UK-wide election scale with so few total MPs.

The SNP are like all political parties, they take credit for anything "good" that happens while blaming everything else on London. They like to have the UK do all the unpopular things (like gathering taxes) while they do the popular things (like spending taxes). They want Scotland in the EU but because on the way the SNP have run things its unlikely that it would be eligible to join due to the fact that the SNP have given Scotland the largest economic deficit in Europe.

True. I just meant that Sturgeon is a much better speaker and debater than the other party leaders.

The SNP are like all political parties, they take credit for anything "good" that happens while blaming everything else on London. They like to have the UK do all the unpopular things (like gathering taxes) while they do the popular things (like spending taxes). They want Scotland in the EU but because on the way the SNP have run things its unlikely that it would be eligible to join due to the fact that the SNP have given Scotland the largest economic deficit in Europe.

Yep. The SNP loves blaming everything they don't like on Westminster and pretty much talk about London as if it is the capital from the Hunger Games.

Part of me would be interested in seeing what the SNP would do if they couldn't use Westminster as a scapegoat or easy target.

Sturgeon is a typical politician... lying through her teeth every time she breaths and I highly doubt she gives a damn about the Scottish people if it doesn't further her own career.

Bloody insane with UKIP... glad Woolfe seems to be okay... but the fact this shower of idiots are representing us on the council.... bloody hell.

... and now it appears that the month long Labour reshuffle is happening.... and Abbott is reported to be getting the Shadow Home Sect role...

Diane Abbott confirmed as Shadow Home Secretary....

Sami Chakrabati is the Shadow Attorney General... that report has done her career wonders....

Diane Abbott confirmed as Shadow Home Secretary....

Sami Chakrabati is the Shadow Attorney General... that report has done her career wonders....
Corbyn's el revolution is in full swing. Labour going hard left now.
Bloody insane with UKIP... glad Woolfe seems to be okay... but the fact this shower of idiots are representing us on the council.... bloody hell.

I'm not surprised. Some of those UKIP folks are fanatical.

So first I heard it was an organised "lets step outside" punchup with another UKIP member and now the other guy is denying throwing a punch!

So far we only have Hookem's side of the story... don't believe a word of it TBH...

She's never going to give up is she?

Wonder how much of Scotland she's willing to sacrifice this time?

If they have a referendum every 2 years they'll probably end up winning one, and then of course that one will be permanent. :woot:

About time that rabble got lost... nothing good has come out of UKIP... apart from stuff to laugh at them over.

The post-Farage era has been a total circus lol.

That's an insult to circuses IMHO. They've made Labour's leadership debacle look mild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"