Discussion: The War On Drugs, Legalization of Marijuana, The Opioid Crisis, and Other Drug Issues

That's a ******** argument. Steaming pile of moist ********. I've never played professional football but I know full well when my team ****s the bed. I've never directed a hollywood film but I know when I see a bad one, or a good one. It's a weak argument meant to give the arguer a false sense of superiority when actual evidence does not exist to support said argument.

More hyperbole from you! Yay!

And just because you can judge a movie's quality doesn't mean you can lecture a director on the movie making process.

You'll have no clue what you're talking about just like you telling me the limitations of a psychedelic experience, lol.

What? The US made a law and applied it in other countries?
I cannot take you seriously. You think one of the largest companies in the world offers people an ILLEGAL drug during the interview? Do you see how crazy that sounds. This entire post is so meandering I don't know what you're saying.

i'm sorry i was in a hurry i'll try to make a more clear and precise post.

As mEssiah stated Steve Jobs and Bill Gates have used lsd, Steves has stated it as one of the most important experience of his life and told he thought that if Bill have kept using lsd he would have made better computers. Jobs often encourage lsd use in his creative team.

My friend is a programmer and really good at it, in his early twenties is ofter 50000d/year jobs, he told me weed help him in programming and resolving the problemes that occurs, and he told me Google happens to offer weed to his new arrivals and that it is very present in the field. I do know nothing about that world but i believe him.

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2016/06/17/microsofts-getting-into-the-legal-weed-business/#gref

Google even came up with deep dreaming wich look just like psychdelic visual lol and it makes ia grap new concept on his own and learn faster, what a coincidence.

Doesn't seem far a stretch, i don't see why people who needs to be productive wouldn't enhanced their perfrmance with a chemical that is well know to be great for enhancing outside the box thinking, new ideas and probleme solving since the early 60's.

Since i'm not good at writing in fact and my english is not fluent and i'm lazy i let you some articles:

http://members.aye.net/~hippie/hippie/special_.htm

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture...ing-became-the-hot-new-business-trip-20151120

This right here is why people aren't taking your arguments seriously. You have the superiority that you think doing drugs gives you. It's arrogant and condescending.

What? Did you ever had a powerfull psychedelic experience? If i wanted to explain it to you i couldn't it would be like describing colors to a blind. It doesn't mean i believe i'm superior because i have seen colors but i have a different perspective of reality than yours, and your hearing may be better than my.

Often becoming aware of different point of view tend to make more you more compassionate and understanding of difference. it's quit the opposite so

i think your feelings of him beings arrogant are your pure perception and reflect more of you adn your thinking about it than him and drug use.

Last edited:
And just because you can judge a movie's quality doesn't mean you can lecture a director on the movie making process..

Exactly, something we see way too much around here. People can't tell the move they saw is their perception of it and the movie is forcely bad, wich happens to with people who believe it was good. The movie you saw is the movie you saw, not the movie.

(three consecutive post sorry, new record)

Alright you guys win. I'm out of this thread. Please do as many drugs as you can. Do them all as soon as possible.

Keep taking prescription drugs and drinking booze.

Or basically anything the government tells you is acceptable. :o

Never question authority or reality. An unexamined life is totally worth living, bro.

Enjoy following society's expectations and priorities well into the grave.

There's zero chance of you regretting that beaten path on your death bed. :up:

Keep taking prescription drugs and drinking booze.

Or basically anything the government tells you is acceptable. :o

Never question authority or reality. An unexamined life is totally worth living, bro.

Enjoy following society's expectations and priorities well into the grave.

There's zero chance of you regretting that beaten path on your death bed. :up:

I do neither. Lost a father that way. Your tin foil hat wearing self wouldn't know that though. It's cool.

I do neither. Lost a father that way. Your tin foil hat wearing self wouldn't know that though. It's cool.

Sorry about your father.

Some things are more important than our petty political squabbles.

Alright you guys win. I'm out of this thread. Please do as many drugs as you can. Do them all as soon as possible.

I don't do drugs. I had but it seems like a lifetime ago.And i didn't want to win, just share what i perceive because if our arguments is psychedelic drugs can alter your perception then sharing too and maybe we should see it this way, communication is changing our beliefs and i don't think opposite can't be true at once. There is days and night at the same time depending on your place in the world. I think there is that really weird wise stuff about agree to desagree, we shoud do that and disagree to agree at the same time. Life is weird right (anagram wired). I'm sorry if my geniune intention got carried away and didn't transpire as well as i imagine, sometime when you live something exeptionnal and you can see its potential for great you want everybody to experience it or at least be left the choice. No harm feelings. Schusss

Last edited:
This has been a sterling, shining advertisement for the character and intelligence of your average substance user, bravo :up:

Last edited:
This has been a sterling, shining advertisement for the character and intelligence of your average substance user, bravo :up:

Yes lets not speak of a society afraid of it's own shadow, seeking shelter in the honorable dogma of rationnal thinking and in the belief of objectivity and the one and only truth. Stay behind your computer, safe window to the world of organized information in human language, never shall we use our minds to experience reality in new ways. Let's not believe in the imagination and other world, full of symbolism and weirdness. Those same we are so vividly needing and addicted too. Let's regroup in front ot the tv to receive the blessing and the vision, the forecast of the winds and clouds to pass, the greater understanding of the advertising, to link in your mind false emotion and product only reachable through money. Let's not talk of the real illusions and tricks at work here, the very black sorcerer of our times. Let's repressed the one seeking nature for advice, only man and his books and radio waves can communicat true knowledge, only his made up medicine can cure us. True philisophy is the words of man not the trees and the birds, the river and it's flow. Why should we accept the reality we live in and the wonderfull gifts it gave us when we can remodeled it to our own desire. Why should we use sacred plants since the dawn of man to raise our hands again in celebration at the warm purple lights of the sun setting beyond horizon we can never reach. Why blurr our perception with uncertainty and limitless figures, forever changing. Why should we play with our minds, making them maleable as water, of mesmerizing shapes as it's endless reflections or the form of the clouds. Everything is still, especially the human mind. Why venture in the unknown and the depth of our minds, mans are no adventurers nor should they took risk in this great abyss. It's better to stay on the surface where evrything seem organized and clear, right and wrong.

Now for the stuff: our universe is creation. Things that make you more creative make you more consciouss of it as you replicate on your minds the very process of the universe. Changing your perceptions allow seeing things from a different angles and therefore give you a more global, because different, view, as our world is of endless differences but global and from a same roots, a same schems, it is the same forever differents. Creation takes this very principle: associate two elements to give a new, taking two things alike to make a new, both alike and different. Associating different elements makes perform your memory, making links and path in your head. Because the reality we see and understand is our very own, our little representation, all those many elements linked in a coherent manner, our own. Like the world is a link of all this differents things still coherent.

Since mans are respectfull of their environnements and therefore themselvs, some invented practice to replicate those process, observing your breath. The flow of the invisble things that animate all life in you, it's rise and fall. Understanding the process of information by modifying this flow, this stream of information (here breath). Understanding how it changes you, te relation beetwen the inside and the outside, what are the differences it generate, therefore having a more global experience. As it always happen when you alter your perception, of course more evident when you alter it on a level this deep and profound. But why would we want to feel connected with nature and experience spirituzl stuff right? I'm gonna get some booz you want some?

Gruuuuuuullllburrurjzoakdlloooaooaoakzllzlpapalzkékdquetzacozkeîdplorattoplurieolfvelementaliceofwonderfirepressssstrzinroniprememoriallowhole lol

Cherry picking research to back your position while also making yourself feel better? :up:

But I commend the use of an actual journal article (indirectly).

Also, not everyone is going to agree with you.

The irony of you saying this to me, followed by...

Grow the hell up.

…is almost poetic. Or is it pathetic? Not quite sure. I'd ask you what you're busy doing with your life that's so fantastic while simultaneously being inspired by drugs but I'd be accused of antagonizing you. Then again, I've been around awhile, I've seen your posts - I think I've got my answer.

Cherry picking research to back your position while also making yourself feel better? :up:

But I commend the use of an actual journal article (indirectly).

The irony of you saying this to me, followed by...

…is almost poetic. Or is it pathetic? Not quite sure. I'd ask you what you're busy doing with your life that's so fantastic while simultaneously being inspired by drugs but I'd be accused of antagonizing you. Then again, I've been around awhile, I've seen your posts - I think I've got my answer.

I never claimed to be a great person (based on your value system anyway). I simply gave examples of great people who were inspired by drug use and pointed out that smarter people are more likely to use drugs. Of course, you try to turn this into some sign of weakness on my part.

This is typical behavior from you which is why I told you to grow up. You are clearly a sad and insecure person who can't debate people without resorting to childish insults, which is why you need to grow up.

Last edited:
... I like marijuana... if you have a problem with it... I do not care... If you criticize me for it, go **** yourself. :o

... I like marijuana... if you have a problem with it... I do not care... If you criticize me for it, go **** yourself. :o

ZzdzPTu.gif

I don't get why cigarettes and tobacco are legal but weed isn't when cigarettes are way more harmful than weed and have nowhere near the amount of positive side effects that weed has

Join the revolution, Sanchez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"