Disney Channel developing "Boy Meets World" sequel series

I'll give this a shot, BMW was my favourite show so I'll be up for this.

Well, Shawn was my favorite character on the show and they did some interesting things with him in the later seasons. I also prefer the lovable doofus characterisation for Eric that was more prevalent in the later seasons.

[YT]dMg4b6sAelg[/YT]

Maybe this is Disney Channel taking a step in the right direction... returning to their roots. I'm interested, but cautious. I just hope the daughter isn't some pop-star with a thing for singing and playing instruments. This could actually be good.

Girl Meets World. If that isn't the title of the new series, I don't know what the **** they're smoking over there.

OK, so they're not as dumb as I thought. :o

Well, it's not like they were gonna title it "Boy Meets World's Daughter" :oldrazz:

See, I'm just the opposite. I loved the earlier seasons, but by the time Angela, and Jack showed up, and they started to go to college, it became " The Cory Loves Topanga Show ", and I got bored with it. But I still love show. It was great to see Blake Sopher " Ronny Pinsky " from " Salute your Shorts " as Joey the rat.

I loved how the later seasons went over the top. Usually that spells doom for a series but IMO it took it to a whole new ridiculous level of awesomeness.

I mean seriously, who doesn't love this…

[YT]PvJTHpfmEoA[/YT]

Well I grew up with the show so I'll tune in out of curiosity.

It is kind of insane to think of Savage and Fishel being old enough to play parents to a preteen, though...

The show has been off the air for 12 years so it looks like things have lined up if it hits the air in 2013.

At least I didn't say it was Full House-level bad. :o

Watch ABC Family/Disney Channel do a Full House spinoff/sequel with Candace Cameron.

I own Seasons 3-7. I agree, the later seasons were a lot funnier. I loved how ridiculous the show got. I'm kinda hoping they just turn this into a reunion with most of the original cast.

But hey, I think it's just awesome they're trying to bring this back. I hope it works out well.

It doesn't mention if the original producers are behind this though... Still hyped for this.

The latter seasons were funnier, I just wish the original Morgan would've stayed in it, she was so funny.

I'll watch cause of my childhood crush on Topanga/Danielle Fishel

At least I didn't say it was Full House-level bad. :o
No arguments here, Full House just borders on the stupid level of cuteness every time the audience goes "awww" whenever little Michelle learns to tie her shoes or Uncle Jesse misses a music gig.

I loved how the later seasons went over the top. Usually that spells doom for a series but IMO it took it to a whole new ridiculous level of awesomeness.

I mean seriously, who doesn't love this…

[YT]PvJTHpfmEoA[/YT]

Cory's like a rabid animal in that vid.

"I want it." .... Riiiight. I'd be scared.

Cory is like a neurotic, angry, horny old Jewish man trapped in a young gentile's body...

I loved this halloween episode. So hilarious, ridiculous, dark, and creepy. :woot:

"Welcome to John Adams High
Where you are gonna die
That's right, fall right this way.

Here's a knife, here's a gun
There'll be fun for everyone
Death is on the menu tonight."

[YT]cBijJq6hFgg[/YT]

Cory's like a rabid animal in that vid.

"I want it." .... Riiiight. I'd be scared.

He's been with her 17 years and has gotten no further than 1st base.

17 years.

I'd be pretty rabid too, haha.

Doesnt help that she has two massive "somethings" that you'd wanna touch :p

Guy deserves a freaking medal for his patience, lol.

Cory is like a neurotic, angry, horny old Jewish man trapped in a young gentile's body...

He's a Jewish Benjamin Button.
He's been with her 17 years and has gotten no further than 1st base.

17 years.

I'd be pretty rabid too, haha.
Lmao true, but the way he said it had a "rapey" tone to it. :csad:

Doesnt help that she has two massive "somethings" that you'd wanna touch :p

I'd "motorboat" Topanga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"