Disney/Pixar's Onward

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
I would like to see the local gay couple that lives next door as a pair of centaurs please

I didn’t even know this was happening. I was wondering what they had in the pipeline after Toy Story 4. The cast looks promising too. But the font of the title makes me feel like it’s a sequel to Brave.

Sounds Amazing. All in. It's Pixar & fantasy and if it's Spielberg-like then that is simply film heaven.

Yeah that'll do. They are the only ones that can do an all star cast and not have it come off as pandering.

No chase scenes. Their movies all have a chase scene.

I actually wish they literally called it Suburban Fantasy.

I don't have that power, do I?

Edit: Apparently I do.

I hadn't heard about this until today, it's Pixar so I'm already interested and the premise is intriguing, Holland and Pratt should be a fun combo.

I hope Pratt doesn’t sound or act too much like his LEGO movie character. Holland also has that animated movie with Will Smith too.

In a world where one word titles take over the world.

Yeah that'll do. They are the only ones that can do an all star cast and not have it come off as pandering.
Still, it almost seems unfair that Chris Pratt gets to be the lead in The Lego Movie and a Pixar movie. I know Will Arnett and Charlie Day did too but they were just minor supporting roles.

Charlie Day was in Monsters University and Arnett was in Ratatouille.

Still, it almost seems unfair that Chris Pratt gets to be the lead in The Lego Movie and a Pixar movie. I know Will Arnett and Charlie Day did too but they were just minor supporting roles.
It's probably a bizarre criticism on my part, but I do keep finding myself less and less charmed by Pratt the more that Hollywood wants him to be their one and only leading man. Like, on the one hand, I'm happy he's found success, but on the other... give me my pudgy Parks and Rec supporting actor back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"