Disney's Haunted Mansion reboot (Justin Simien)

I had a bad experience with the first viewing but the more I watch the more I love it.

This makes the case that Disney has more balls with Haunted Mansion than Sony had with Goosebumps.

Wow that actually looks surprisingly good compared to most of these Disney remakes. I don't know if I'll see it in theatres, but I'm definitely more interested in this than either The Little Mermaid or Peter Pan.

The cast for this is pretty awesome too.

you can see Hatbox-Ghost 3 times. And, thank god, he doesn’t look like Jared Leto.

Wasn’t that interested before but the trailer makes me wanna see it. I rode haunted mansion for the first time last September and it was my fave ride.

Anyone ever play the Haunted Mansion video game (PS2, GameCube, Xbox)?

I got it for Christmas as a kid and was bummed - as I'd wanted The Simpsons: Hit and Run.

But when I played Haunted Mansion - it was a banger of a game. Unrelated to the film, too.

Such a great gem of a game that I revisit every few years.

Glad they’re keeping a lot of the horror elements instead of only slapstick like the ones 2003 film.
That 2003 film was awful. Every copy should be burned. I can’t decide if this looks terrible or awesome from the trailers, but it’s my all-time favorite Disney ride, so I guess I’m going. Please be good. Please.

Honestly… why even bother? Isn’t at least most of the point of doing a big premiere like that to have the A-listers drawing attention to the film, providing sound bites, etc?

This is just… weird.

Why do you think they want an AI scan of them?

Just got back. First half was a little shaky but the second half isn't too bad. Has some heart to it, laughs, nothing crazy scary but a few jump scares and such.

No clue why this wasn't released closer to Halloween though. It's doomed to fail with Barbie's world domination and with Ninja Turtles next week.

No clue why this wasn't released closer to Halloween though. It's doomed to fail with Barbie's world domination and with Ninja Turtles next week.

Basically Disney's way of honoring theatrical but getting to put it on Disney+ for October ratings.

Another bomb for Disney. If they didn’t make so much money from Avatar 2, they’d be in real trouble right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"