• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Disturbing

Seen it, just need to fix the toy commercials and it'll stop, or at least decrease.

I had to watch this last month for a class of mine, and yeah I was very shocked. Shows just how little has changed in the past 50 years :(

What? I can't sit around waiting for the video to load.

What? I can't sit around waiting for the video to load.
A girl filmed an experiment. She had identicaly dressed dolls, one black and one white.....she put them in front of black children, and asked them to pick out the "good" or "Bad" doll. They would pick the white one as "good" and the black one as "bad".

I'm no racist, but most black baby dolls look weird.

I really hope you are just trying (and failing) at a moronic joke....because otherwise, that's pretty bad.

Is it because they are black ? You don't have to like black people but you should treat them fairly.
No, it is not because they are black, it is because they look anatomicly (I probably spelled that wrong...) incorrect.

No, it is not because they are black, it is because they look anatomicly (I probably spelled that wrong...) incorrect.

dolls.jpg

That's no baby doll, thats one of those ****z dolls. But anyway, I'll drop the subject since if I say anything more it'll be assumed I'm part of the Ku Klux Klan.

What do you know about the Klu Klux Klan ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"