Divided WB threatens DC films

Which is why some of the heroes should be on TV much like Green Arrow's show. Batman, superman, the Spectre, and Wonder Woman should be on the silver screen.

Eh, I think the Specter would only work, if anywhere, on TV. It'd basically need to be a horror/drama, and that would work best if you can do it episodically. In a movie, it would suffer from the almost irresistable urge to somehow make it an action movie.

I know how to fix this! There is this guy sitting around Hollywood named Brent Ratner. Since you guys think there's something mystical about the name "Nolan", you just need to get this guy to change his name to something like "Brent Nolan" or "Christopher Ratlan"!

Then put him in charge of all DC comics movies! Problem solved, "Nurse, send in the next victim of "industrial disease". BOOM!

And yes, I am mocking you all.

What you all fail to realize is "anything" would work as long as you have some imagination as a writer, you hire the right actors for each part, and have a quality director running the show. There is no mystery here. DC characters aren't any more complex than those of marvels. You just don't have the same quality running things.

Last edited:
LOL, just some guy I made up. Close enough for you to get the point :-)

I should be the director. Grant Morrison and Bruce Timm would be screen writers, and Danny Elfman, John Williams, and Christopher Drake would work on the music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"