Do Not Log Onto Fwoosh!

Ncrawler333

Sidekick
Reaction score
Warning to all people that are also members of Fwooshnet, do not log into your accounts! The site has been down due to a hacker, and the hacker currently has control of the site. Do not log into the site, and if you have any passwords on other sites that are the same as Fwoosh, you might want to change them now.

But what it the fwoosh logs me on automaticallY?

Damn Hacker Vietnam.......yes I was on it last night.

log out immediately. And try to use google and go straight to the forums and don't go through the main page, as the main page of the ezine attempts to load a Trojan virus according to the post by Magnuz in the forums.

I generally log directly to the forums....that'll work right?

And I'm not worried, I actually have a completely different password for everything, Park of my big brain.....I still want to log off.

So how do we know when this'll be fixed?

And I can still read stuff there right?

Wait, you can actually access something on the fwoosh? Can I view it without getting anything?

Nevermind, I just tried and couldn't access the site even.

looks like the problem was reported to the people who manage the server that Fwoosh was on. So hopefully this is being fixed as we speak.

It's been going on for a couple days....at least since the 25th

yeah, the hacker seems to have been working on it since at least last saturday. all of the forum posts since then weren't there when I logged on earlier, meaning the last time he had saved the fwoosh's files to move onto his server was then.

Man, that sucks. Kind of a weird site to hack into. Other than addresses and maybe phone numbers, I don't think there's too much other info you can get out of that site that's valuable.

Probably someone who got banned and has a vendetta.

Warning to all people that are also members of Fwooshnet, do not log into your accounts! The site has been down due to a hacker, and the hacker currently has control of the site. Do not log into the site, and if you have any passwords on other sites that are the same as Fwoosh, you might want to change them now.

Unfortunately, I checked the site earlier today and loaded the main page (I do not have anti-virus software currently either). Since the main page loaded, and I was unaware that the hacker had done it, I thought everything was back to normal. I proceeded to log on to the forums because I saw posts dated today by Magnuz and then figured everything out when I read his post. I logged out and now I have no idea if my computer's been infected or what. I know they won't gain anything from my pm's or profile, I just don't know if this Trojan is gonna do anything to my computer or not. Freakin' sucks.

Man, that sucks. Kind of a weird site to hack into. Other than addresses and maybe phone numbers, I don't think there's too much other info you can get out of that site that's valuable.

Probably someone who got banned and has a vendetta.

A few people are actually suspecting Jin Sanatome......I don't think so though.

I wouldn't suspect Jin, not one bit. I may not agree with everything he's ever said, but he's got some people out there who unfairly give him a hard time. The amount of flamers he's had after him (he's hinted at some crazy stuff)...he'd be justified.

Be he'd never do something like that.

yeah i dont think its jin
hes a busy guy,chances of it being him are slim

and seriously, what kind of nerd hacks an action figure forum

I dont think it is Jin...With all the stuff hes been doing lately with his customs...I dont think so!

Poor Fwoosh....

I miss Fwoosh already...now I gotta hang out with you bums. ;)

I've been on Fwoosh for a while now,and I like it and have built some good relationships there. I hope they get it fixed soon. By the way, Saint553 is the one who recommended me to join here,so I did.I will be posting more often now. Also, do you guys have a trade thread here? I do quite a bit of trading.

Actually, I feel kind of honored that hackers want to take on the action figure community.

People don't realize how hardcore action figure enthusiasts are?

We aren't just content to sit around and think up new poses for our little figures..........oh no.........we are out to take over the world..................yes, my friend, take over the world.:woot:

I've been on Fwoosh for a while now,and I like it and have built some good relationships there. I hope they get it fixed soon. By the way, Saint553 is the one who recommended me to join here,so I did.I will be posting more often now. Also, do you guys have a trade thread here? I do quite a bit of trading.

a few of us have "have wants threads" other than that we usually talk in the "new stuff you got" thread about trades n stuff

Actually, I feel kind of honored that hackers want to take on the action figure community.

People don't realize how hardcore action figure enthusiasts are?

We aren't just content to sit around and think up new poses for our little figures..........oh no.........we are out to take over the world..................yes, my friend, take over the world.:woot:
just so everyone knows, this guy isnt the group spokesman

so i was dumb yesterday and thought everything was normal on fwoosh so I put in my password and everything. but because of the weird e-mail, i changed my password. thank goodness i changed it to something i've never or never will use anywhere else.

As far as the trojan goes, how would you know if your computer was affected by something like that? I quickly logged off the site soon as I changed my password and read the don't use fwoosh post. And my computer appears to be normal and I did a virus scan and everything checks out.

So how would you know if you had one?

just so everyone knows, this guy isnt the group spokesman

You're absolutely right. And thats definitly a good thing. :wow:

Sorry, I tend to get carried away and take large leaps in logic (Oooooo, unintentional alliteration. Bonus.) between one extreme and the other.

I hear its a common trait among the youth.:woot:

so i was dumb yesterday and thought everything was normal on fwoosh so I put in my password and everything. but because of the weird e-mail, i changed my password. thank goodness i changed it to something i've never or never will use anywhere else.

As far as the trojan goes, how would you know if your computer was affected by something like that? I quickly logged off the site soon as I changed my password and read the don't use fwoosh post. And my computer appears to be normal and I did a virus scan and everything checks out.

So how would you know if you had one?

I'm not quite sure. I've been on Fwoosh just a couple of times recently and nothing has happened to my computer. Granted I didn't log in or anything, so maybe that helped.
But it seems that some people are still posting things. Unless its the hacker person or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"