Do you let people see that you're on the hype

lol, The only thing I've ever tried to hide from here was the community forum. :dry:
There are so many rediculous threads in here that if someone were to see me checking out,
"Are you concerned with the size of your penis?"
I might lose some friends.

I'm to old and to set in my ways to care. The only place I'm careful is at work, but I have my own office and I monitor the network traffic and logs so it's really not a big deal.

Yeah, don't let them see you with kiddies :o

A few folks know I help run it, but I don't broadcast it.

I'm to old and to set in my ways to care. The only place I'm careful is at work, but I have my own office and I monitor the network traffic and logs so it's really not a big deal.

You are the audit master. w00t

For the thread...who cares? My boss constantly picked on me for being on the Hype when there's downtime at work...then he registered after the curiosity killed him. SHH is a force of nature.

Yes. Eventually people want to know how I know so much information about super hero movies, or people will see the front page and ask what site I'm on. Same with the forums.

If people don't like it they can eat a mouth full of fist, judgemental pricks.

Meh, no big deal. Everyone knows I am a dork anyway.

That and half the guys I work with want to know what movies are coming out anyway.

eh, I don't really care what others think... unless it's my supervisor.:oldrazz:
...the rest can go to hell.

I actually used to get my coworkers to come over and look at some of the funnier posts in the "Funny Pictures" thread (but only on break / lunch time).

I don't really bring it up, but my friends see me post sometimes.

especially that one guy who you said you know, he got banned because in the games forums for saying "lucas is my boi" a billion times.

I hide my Myspace more than anything while I'm at school

I don't necessarily hide it but I don't mention it in conversation or anything. Most people I know wouldn't care to bother with it and wouldn't understand why I do.

especially that one guy who you said you know, he got banned because in the games forums for saying "lucas is my boi" a billion times.

I never knew that kid. :huh: He saw my name posted at Gamer Rejects. :huh:

lol, The only thing I've ever tried to hide from here was the community forum. :dry:
There are so many rediculous threads in here that if someone were to see me checking out,
"Are you concerned with the size of your penis?"
I might lose some friends.

Same here. :dry:

I feel like we had this thread before.

... people know I post on here, well, my friends know I post in forums or am an internet person... one of my friends knows I post on this board.. so do a few others ****s.

Hmmmm

KRRRAAAAKKKKKK DOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

(It's a song I'm rockin)

Yeah, people know I post here, not really a big deal.

I hide it. Let's be honest guys, there aren't many things dorkier than a superhero message board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"