Do you like the Abominations new look?

i don't mind the look, im tired of hearing all the complaining from the die hard comic fan boys. this movie wasn't created specially for you. im sure there version of abomination will look very good on film.

...-cough- use a different movie series as an example, after all Spoilers: Galactus was a cloud. :| Which is oh so much worse than this.
Yea, your right i forgot what that hack did! :wow: Yet he will be back for another one. Their embarrassed by the comic book, go figure. .

i don't mind the look, im tired of hearing all the complaining from the die hard comic fan boys. this movie wasn't created specially for you. im sure there version of abomination will look very good on film.
I knew the backlash would start from other types of fanboys. But i don't care, i'm sick of all the changes from all of Marvels movies, it time not to take it anymore!:bh:

I knew the backlash would start from other types of fanboys. But i don't care, i'm sick of all the changes from all of Marvels movies, it time not to take it anymore!:bh:

im not any kind of fanboy, i was just into the tv show when i was a kid. superman is actually my favorite character. :super:

Sure it doesn't look like The Abomination we all love.But then again no one can really expect it to be perfect.In some roles we have gotten what we want.This one we have not.I am happy with the way he looks.Not what I was expecting,and also we haven't seen him work on screen just yet:)

Sure it doesn't look like The Abomination we all love.But then again no one can really expect it to be perfect.In some roles we have gotten what we want.This one we have not.I am happy with the way he looks.Not what I was expecting,and also we haven't seen him work on screen just yet:)
Just because he looks like a good creature & can fight good on screen. What does that have to do with how they changed his look? I'm very sure they can create a good creature anytime they want, but to call it the Abomination when it doesn't look like it is another story. They did a great job with Aborbing Dad but it still was not Crusher Creel!

If I didn't know the character history, it would be impossible to see that The Abomination has been exposed to gamma radiation, since he's brown. It's just wrong.

Gamma Radiation doesn't automatically turn every Gamma Mutant green.

Just because he looks like a good creature & can fight good on screen. What does that have to do with how they changed his look? I'm very sure they can create a good creature anytime they want, but to call it the Abomination when it doesn't look like it is another story. They did a great job with Aborbing Dad but it still was not Crusher Creel!

Well said Norm3:)I read somewhere that the director(I think in the leaked Starlog write up)said they are not going to call him The Abomination but just Blonksky.

Well said Norm3:)I read somewhere that the director(I think in the leaked Starlog write up)said they are not going to call him The Abomination but just Blonksky.
I know & if thats not a cop out what is. I guess if your a Marvel directer YOU can have your cake & eat it too!:cmad:

Off topic question,what is your avvy from?

Off topic answer, it's a mask I made. Original piece.

l_4c4df81a79e233ca22c1c40040a2ebe9.jpg

A call for sanity among the crazed fanboy outcry?

Stop that, people might actually take these boards seriously if that ever happens.

While the new Hulk toy looks ok, the other toy image looks like Toxie, not the Abomination.

Going off the toy(which the movie will be like most likely) I don't care for it.

So much for Marvel doing their properties justice.

I remember them saying they were going to get rid of his lizard like skin, but removing his ears and not making him even a little bit green is lame.

As someone else said, it looks alright for a monster but for being the Abom...crap.

It's sad when under Marvel instead of getting Abomination we're getting AINO.

Er...actually there not going to refer to him as Abomination anyways(which I agree with) so maybe it's for the better now that he looks nothing like the comic.

They might not refer to him as Abomination, yet they are using Blonsky.
So thats just as good as saying that this is what we get for the Abomination, final.
I wonder what they'll do too the Leader!

well........i mean hes rough looking and certainly can be recognized as a villian but without the ears hes just a big zombie.

How did he originally become Abomination?

People were mentioning that his origins will be changed for the movie?

So what is the original and what are tha changes?

if anyone knows

--dk7

And I personally think I can base my opinion off a crappy quality of an action figure?...lol

i will wait for hte movie or a trailer

--dk7

well........i mean hes rough looking and certainly can be recognized as a villian but without the ears hes just a big zombie.

Although I am with-holding my judgement...

I do agree with you, he does not have a distinguished look anymore...

--dk7

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"