Do you plan to leave the hype?

The Geek Vault

Come at me bro
Reaction score
Does anyone have a set age to leave the hype? For instance, I'm turning 18 in April and I started wondering how long will I stay here? Will the younger crowd eventually take over the hype? Will some of the noobs here eventually become mods? Does anyone have a set age or time when they will leave the hype?

I leave the Hype all the time...

...then I come back, then I leave again.

It's a vicious cycle.

Does anyone have a set age to leave the hype? For instance, I'm turning 18 in April and I started wondering how long will I stay here? Will the younger crowd eventually take over the hype? Will some of the noobs here eventually become mods? Does anyone have a set age or time when they will leave the hype?

I'll be here as long as I have a reason to be.

I'll stop when I quit enjoying movies and comics. Since I don't see that happening, I probably won't ever leave.

I left for a yesterday...:o & sometimes I leave for 3-4 days when the fam. go on a vacation. But to answer your question, at the moment, I'm not sure. I probably won't.:o

Whenever I finally snap... I can feel it on the horizon.

This reminds me of the other day when JAL thought he was IP banned from the Hype. He started AIMing with Super Kal and was threatening suicide because the Hype was "all I have".

Get that? The hype was ALL HE HAD. That's it. No family worth living for, no friends, pet, hell...even a favorite tv show worth living for. Just the Hype.

Thus, showing the POWA of the Hype.

Recognize!
shonuff.jpg

This reminds me of the other day when JAL thought he was IP banned from the Hype. He started AIMing with Super Kal and was threatening suicide because the Hype was "all I have".

Get that? The hype was ALL HE HAD. That's it. No family worth living for, no friends, pet, hell...even a favorite tv show worth living for. Just the Hype.

Recognize!
shonuff.jpg

This didn't actually happen, did it? Because, if it did, it's almost too cruel of you to exploit. :huh:

:dry:

I've snapped twice on this board, and have never mustered up the opportunity to leave. I've even been BANNED (voluntarily though), but still I am here.

I love the sports forum.

I'll leave whenever I don't have time for the Hype. When I go to college, I'll probably spend less time, but I'll be around.

"I'm always around." :super:

Recognize!
shonuff.jpg

Lmfao. Wooow.:dry: Doesn't he live for Alba though?:o

I am getting close to leaving. The Hype is really starting to lose its substance, & appeal that it once had. Everyday there is a new Religious, Horrifying, or just down right stupid thread. Not to mention all the politics on in the general forum. It seems like there is a new reason to debate something everyday.

& the NBA thread has lost its luster. All the cool peeps I have grown to enjoy barely ever show up there.

I lurk constantly in that thread.

Well, Bulls and Pistons fans usually don't get along too well.

Well, Bulls and Pistons fans usually don't get along too well.

Agreed.:up:

Especially now that the rivarly has kind of been revitalized. I imagine by the end of the season Boston, & Detroit won't get along to well as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"