• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Do you think Singer will attend the x3 premiere?

cyke93

Sidekick
Joined
Mar 8, 2006
Messages
1,152
Reaction score
0
Points
31
Just thought about it now. If he shows up, it a nice sign of good faith among everyone .. or will he even get the invitation... any thoughts ?
 
Doubtful...I just have a feeling that WB would have some issues with it.

EDIT: 1,000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
 
Nah he won't be there he has moved on.

Congrats lostson on getting your 1,000 post :D I only got mine last week :)
 
Wasn't there an interview where he was asked about his opinion about the X-men trailer and that he liked it but he (jokingly?) added something to the effect of "But you won't see me at the premiere though"
 
Retroman said:
Who says so?:confused:
If he wanted to go...he would of said so. I am sure Fox didn't even send him an invite.
 
N_z0 said:
Wasn't there an interview where he was asked about his opinion about the X-men trailer and that he liked it but he (jokingly?) added something to the effect of "But you won't see me at the premiere though"
Yeah, he said that and he also said in a couple other interviews that Ratner showed the trailer to him personally.

chaseter said:
If he wanted to go...he would of said so. I am sure Fox didn't even send him an invite.
Fox does not decide that by my knowledge. The cast and crew can invite a guest if they so desire.Singer is still on good terms with most of them.
 
^^^ Yeah, technically if he really wanted to go he could go as somebody's "plus 1". It woudl be pretty cool/funny if he were Ratner's "date" and Ratner took him to the premier.
 
i think it would be a sign of good faith that he goes. esp with all the studio politcs, it would actually help out both films. everyone will be talking about both x3 and superman
 
Retroman said:
Yeah, he said that and he also said in a couple other interviews that Ratner showed the trailer to him personally.


Fox does not decide that my knowledge. The cast and crew can invite a guest if they so desire.Singer is still on good terms with most of them.
But they could certainly stop him from coming. They financed the movie...they can do whatever they want.
 
cyke93 said:
i think it would be a sign of good faith that he goes. esp with all the studio politcs, it would actually help out both films. everyone will be talking about both x3 and superman
I do agree with that. But I don't know what the studios of SR would think about him going to see X3's premier before SR even came out.
 
I don't see why he wouldn't go to be honest. I think he'll more than likely go for it.
 
I think it would be very man of him to come. Like, to show his respects and to show that there are no hard feelings, and that it's all part of a family type of thing.
 
If he goes he'll face the unnecessary hassle of a barrage of questions.
 
Fox might not invite him, or his schedule with Superman Returns might prevent him. However, he's still in close contact with Brett Ratner, the cast and the crew so it would really boil down to Fox and Singer's schedule.
 
I hope so, but it's unlikely.
 
Why not go? If your a director, why would you not go to the premire of the movie you worked on....

It makes no sense to me not to go.
 
chaseter said:
But they could certainly stop him from coming. They financed the movie...they can do whatever they want.
I still don't think they can do that. The cast and crew can invite anyone who they want.One person i wouldn't to see at the premiere is Alan Cumming.:down
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"