Do you think Singer will attend the x3 premiere?

I seem to recall him saying in an interview that he wouldn't be attending the premiere but that he'd be getting together with some friends to go see it.

Hey, I'm a middle school teenager. Don't make fun of us.

cyke93 said:
i think it would be a sign of good faith that he goes. esp with all the studio politcs, it would actually help out both films. everyone will be talking about both x3 and superman

I think he wont show ..."cause of other obligations though he would love to attend"... I doubt he will be comfortable showing up.

Maybe he'll go to spy for WB!lol :p

CapBeerCino said:
I think he wont show ..."cause of other obligations though he would love to attend"... I doubt he will be comfortable showing up.

Im guessing this too. Besides hes got a blockbuster coming up hes polishing also. Premieres often require long airplane rides etc.

I'd like to see him attend and the crew that he took with him to SR. If it wasn't for Singer there would be no X3 so for that reason I would like him to be there. I doubt he will, I presume his schedule is jammed packed with a movie of his own out next month. I'd like to think that FOX would let him attend if it was possible.

If you WERE the director of a good running franchise , in this case , Singer and X-MEN ... I would certainly come to the premiere and see what another director made of it.

Word has it he'll be watching X3 when Cannes begins

Cameron didnt show up for Fincher or Mostows films.. so i dunno.

He definately won't. I don't think he'll even direct another X-men movie!!!:o

^^^ If Ratner's X3 is as good as we suspect it might be...we might not want him to.

If Singer attends that would be an insult to him for leaving, lol. ;) i sure hope he attends to critisize rattners work and feel guilty for leaving the trilogy. lol ;) i-am-so-evil bwahahahah!

if he goes it will be just to see if he could have done a beta job with the movie

He'll be at Cannes because he does love the X-Men really, if it wasn't for FOX we would've had him directing X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"