Homecoming Do you want costume changes for the solo film?

I wonder if by "extreme", he means a variation on the classic suit like Reilly
Ben_reilly.png

Or maybe Iron Spider suit
iron-spider-suit.jpg

Or... Ends of the earth:
amazingspiderman683_cover.jpg

I wonder if by extreme, he means a variation on the classic suit like: Reilly
Ben_reilly.png

Or maybe Iron Spider suit]
iron-spider-suit.jpg

Or... Ends of the earth:
amazingspiderman683_cover.jpg
I think he meant more the Cyber Armed Spidey and others like Dusk.
But to be honest the only suit which you mentioned, that i want to see because it could fit perfectly if they buid it up to Phase 4:
latest

I think he meant more the Cyber Armed Spidey and others like Dusk.
But to be honest the only suit which you mentioned, that i want to see because it could fit perfectly if they buid it up to Phase 4:
latest

I really hope we don't ever see them doing those looks or storylines on film.

I really hope we don't ever see them doing those looks or storylines on film.
Hopefully (Although i do like the Prodigy suit)
Hopefully we get less the Identity Crisises and more the Master Planners, more the Last Hunt, more the Other?, more the Ends of Earth.

Get rid of the random black shapes to break up the red, and as he grows older give him web-pits and McFarlane eyes.

i am sure like the rest have had in the mcu spidey will get changes too. Now i bet we only see minor tweaks like change of a logo, or a slight change to mask or what not. As for a totally new suit i would only want to see a totally new suit if we where to do symboite(i hope the non connected venom film doesnt happen), iron spider, or any of the other armored suits down the road.

Just remove the black parts, make the web lines stand out more (but not raised again) and perhaps a bigger chest spider and it's pretty much perfect.

I want subtle changes, like what they did with Cap's suit from AoU to CW
tumblr_nnxlxrhZI11s7seuvo1_500.jpg

Personally, I thought Cap's suit in AoU was perfect, I saw no need to change it. The things I miss the most are the brighter shade of red and the white on the biceps.

Personally, I thought Cap's suit in AoU was perfect, I saw no need to change it. The things I miss the most are the brighter shade of red and the white on the biceps.
The Russos preferred a darker colored Cap, I guess. And I think we're in luck regarding Spidey because the suit we see in CW is his final suit. (CW is the origin of 'the' costume) So we're probably going to get minor changes like the Cap suits above.

I personally think they should make the black stripes blue, to make it more streamlined but keep the aerodynamic look that the suit has. That's what I hope for. (I wouldnt fret if they removed them altogether, though, I just like the added additions because it makes the suit look sleek and MCU-ish)

Last edited:
Maybe getting rid of the belt and having a modified version of the classic belt (maybe having also the black lines)
It's hard to think what to get out of the suit because it works so well as of now.

I am sure like others we will see minor touch ups and alterations to suit. But mostly stay pretty same. Again if we see a completely new design that likely be left for if or when we see symbiote suit, iron spider or any other key or big armored suits.

If they would just take off the damn black lines intersecting through the arms and the boots and the busyness of the legs, this would be a flawless suit but those things make me only like the suit about a 75-80%.

I love the mask, the belt, the color scheme, the giant tick on the back, and the webshooters being more prominent but the stupid lines and busyness turns me off a bit.

Easy fixes:

• Remove the black accents, no need for 'em.
  • Thicken and darken the webbing so it looks noticeable/black all the time as opposed to in shady areas.
  • Ditch the blue design on the blue sections of the suit. Again, no need for 'em.

That's pretty much it.

I am content with the costume design we have now, but subtle tone touch-ups, detail additions, coloration ratios, etc. wouldn't hurt, as I don't believe one costume design for any of our heroes has been shared between different films. There have always been transformations here and there, even when the general traits remain largely identical.

So yeah, like the very precise detail changes between the AoU Cap suit and the CW version

Easy fixes:

• Remove the black accents, no need for 'em.
  • Thicken and darken the webbing so it looks noticeable/black all the time as opposed to in shady areas.
  • Ditch the blue design on the blue sections of the suit. Again, no need for 'em.

That's pretty much it.

the-rock-clapping.gif

If they absolutely want the black accents on the suit, I'd simply have them frame the red sections (like how the frame the torso and boots). Just ditch the shoulder pieces and the the forearm glove pieces.

Hey just keep the logo and the backspider those are what give the suit it's uniqueness.

The shoulders are the only areas I like the black accents. Everywhere else is just needlessly distracting/busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"