The Flash Do you want to see Grodd?

Yes, he is a must.

Do I want to? Yes. Do I think he can be done justice on this budget? No.

I do, but I am not seeing it in their budget to do a giant gorilla as a villain.

They did Doomsday on Smallville.

**** yeah i wanna see Grodd. Who wouldn't want to see Grodd? if it can be done well, i say why not?

Maybe if they make him slightly humanoid, like planet of the apes, use prosthetics and make up, I could see that working.

Last edited:
I would love to see Gorilla Grodd done in the same style as Colonel Attar in Planet of the Apes

No, because there's no way the budget would support making him look decent.

Do I want to? Yes. Do I think he can be done justice on this budget? No.

This. I love Grodd and I think he's a great villain, and I'd love to see him in a Flash movie. Not on the TV series. He would probably look silly.

Like everyone else said, great villain just don't think Grodd can be done on a TV budget.

No, because there's no way the budget would support making him look decent.

I agree with this. Also they could cripple the show by spending too much of their budget trying to do Grodd and fail anyway.

And do you remember what that looked like?

Yes I do, that's why I brought it up. He wasn't that damn bad.

sg0sia.png

Yes 100%

Anyone voting no, I question their livelihood. :o

Flash S2 - Grodd 2001 Planet in Ape :3

Last edited:
I'm quite confident that Grodd can be done well.

Colonel Attar in Planet of the Apes 2001 should be the way they do it.

That movie is almost 15 years old, I can't imagine that makeup job being completely impossible on this budget.

you guys give these shows too little credit.

The same people saying that Grodd can't be done on a tv budget are the same people that said Flash's speed powers can't be done well on a tv budget.

M6oFrHz.jpg

Oh and i hated the Davis Bloome thing, but Doomsday looked pretty awesome at times on Smallville.

I'd like to see it, but I don't really see this happening. And Doomsday looked terrible. If that's the level of quality they'd be able to produce, I'd rather they didn't bother at all.

I'm quite confident that Grodd can be done well.

Colonel Attar in Planet of the Apes 2001 should be the way they do it.

That movie is almost 15 years old, I can't imagine that makeup job being completely impossible on this budget.

you guys give these shows too little credit.

The same people saying that Grodd can't be done on a tv budget are the same people that said Flash's speed powers can't be done well on a tv budget.

M6oFrHz.jpg

Oh and i hated the Davis Bloome thing, but Doomsday looked pretty awesome at times on Smallville.

Those are two pretty different things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"