Do you wear glasses?

I couldn't vote. I had Lasik. I used to wear glasses or contacts all the time. I couldn't funtion normally without them. Now I have 20/20 vision. If you can afford it, it's the best thing you can do if you are tired of your glasses or contacts.

I wear glasses except when I'm having happy fun alone time.

I wear glasses, cause I have to....without them, I am as blind as a bat.

Only for certain things. They annoy the hell out of me whenever I wear them, so I don't make a habit out of it.

does wearing glasses for *********ion count?

i'm just kidding lol

nah, don't wear 'em and hopefully won't need to

Are you sure you're not getting glasses and a microscope mixed up?

I do, but I have contacts as well.

I always wear glasses, but would like to get designer prescription contacts if I wasn't so adverse to having things touching my eyes.

I couldn't vote. I had Lasik. I used to wear glasses or contacts all the time. I couldn't funtion normally without them. Now I have 20/20 vision. If you can afford it, it's the best thing you can do if you are tired of your glasses or contacts.

Approx. how much was it? I'm going for consultation this week. Price is really the main concern.

I wear glasses for everything...I have myopia! Damn nearsightedness!

Yeah.

I tried contacts, but they irritated my eyes too much. :down

<~~ has a jacked up eye disease call keratoconus. Glasses are a must. Not that anybody here cares. I'm sure my eyes could explode and people here would be like, "COOL! 'Bleed's eyes XpL0Dx0RZZZ!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"