Sequels Doctor Strange 3

Reaction score
What do you want to see in Doctor Strange 3? Do you want to wait siX years for it? How about Sam Raimi? Do you want more Wong?

- After seeing Clea, I don't see what they could do with Christine Palmer
- America Chavez, I don't really see her as a "Dr. Strange Supporting character" like Wong and Christine. So I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel Studios send her elsewhere like in someone's movie or her own streaming series.
- Baron Mordo 616 comeback? His role in Multiverse of Madness was an afterthought.
- A true Dr. Strange villain like Nightmare or Mephisto. I don't want a team up or hero vs ex hero in this.

What do you want to see in Doctor Strange 3? Do you want to wait siX years for it? How about Sam Raimi? Do you want more Wong?

- After seeing Clea, I don't see what they could do with Christine Palmer
- America Chavez, I don't really see her as a "Dr. Strange Supporting character" like Wong and Christine. So I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel Studios send her elsewhere like in someone's movie or her own streaming series.
- Baron Mordo 616 comeback? His role in Multiverse of Madness was an afterthought.
- A true Dr. Strange villain like Nightmare or Mephisto. I don't want a team up or hero vs ex hero in this.

The sooner, the better. Love Wong so bring him back. Haven't seen MoM so I can't comment on bringing back Raimi, but my guess is, yes, bring him back.....actually, I think that was sort of a comment. :shrug:

Raimi
Mordo
Wong
Clea
Chavez

So, based on the post-credit scene...

Dr. Strange and the Throne of the Dark Dimension

We're going to need Clea's parents:

tumblr_opi73pgtuK1togugro2_500.gifv

Liam Cunningham as Prince Orini

let-me-take-a-look-emma-thompson.gif

Emma Thompson as Umar

Do we think that they keep Cumberbatch in a duel role as Dormmamu? Or do they cast someone different now that it's presumably going to be a bigger, more physical role?

one of the things I just keep thinking about Ds2 is how it came out almost siX years after the first movie... like 2016 is such a long time for me now.

I hope the 3quel comes out in 3 years (2025).

Now that I've seen DS2, I don't see how 3 doesn't go Dark Dimension and think it could be a real mind bender. It's GOT to come out in the next 3 years IMO.

Keep Sam Raimi. Change the writer.
Yep. Keep Raimi and pair him with a writer better suited to his sensibilities instead of the generic MCU Bot script we got this time. Honestly, let Raimi write it himself, if he's up to it.

I think Mordo needs to be the villain. They've dropped the ball 9n following up on the character so far.

Yeah, I'd say put a lot of focus on Mordo here.
More Clea.
I think we may not even need another new main villain like Nightmare. Focus on Mordo and Clea's family (Umar, potentially Dormammu) for the conflict.
I really don't think we need more America Chavez here, she can be in stuff with the Young Avengers next. I don't really care for having her at Kamar-Taj.

Ironheart series spoilers:
Ironheart will introduce Zelma Stanton, a young woman who had been infected with magic parasites and became the Sanctum Sanctorum's new librarian in the comics. I think it makes sense to get her into Doctor Strange 3, working at the Sanctum or becoming Wong's apprentice or something.
iu
d7b5a7b682ef4d39b09c7ab87013d2e4.jpg

292244061_139442755396755_3036197070967428366_n.jpg
278962237_1308277633001058_7715735671514110212_n.jpg

From the cast of Ds2, I would just keep Strange, Wong, Mordo and Clea.

Christine served her purpose.
Scarlet Witch and America Chavez aren't Dr. Strange supporting characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"