Doctor Strange Bluray

Discussion in 'Doctor Strange' started by Vartha, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Vartha Mod of Thunder

Picked up the Doctor Strange Steelbook. Basically the only difference between the on-line digital content that went on sale the 14th, and Bluray content is the Bluray has Commentary, the digital doesn't
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#51 Vartha, Feb 28, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  2. InCali I got a pUpgrade!

It makes a big difference to me, but I have a 120" screen and a projector and move my chair up until I'm about 10 feet away. :mag

3. Vartha Mod of Thunder

lmao sounds like over kill but wouldn't mind seeing that

4. Serpico Jones Registered

Got the Best Buy steel book yesterday. I love this movie!

5. InCali I got a pUpgrade!

I'm that guy you see at the IMAX theater that's in the 4th row center all by myself (except when The Force Awakens plays). If I go to a Friday matinee, I almost never have to wait in line and almost always get the seat I want (summers and school breaks make for an exception here and there).

Anyway, I'm psyched to get this movie. Best Buy it is......

6. Vartha Mod of Thunder

I prefer sitting in the middle somewhere at the middle of the screen center or close to it. When I guarded Thor in 3D, I was off to the right and it just seemed off. The best part was when Thor flew through the Frost Beast's head

7. InCali I got a pUpgrade!

That's the cool thing about liking to sit WAY too close. I can almost always sit dead center. When you are off to the side, it messes up 3D more than 2D (though some will say 3D is messed up no matter what) and gets worse fast as you move away from center screen.

8. Webfoot Hero West Coaster

I ordered my Blu-ray/DVD copy yesterday from Best Buy but just got a notice that it's now backordered until the end of the month. I know the movie was popular but didn't know it was selling that well. Really sucks since I have never had this happen before when ordering from them. Main reason I went online in the first place was to get another item I wasn't able to find in-stock at my local store.

Edit: Looks like my copy finally shipped out today so I should be getting it next week, not at the end of the month.

#58 Webfoot Hero, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  9. See Cap Run Registered

I know the Target edition has it's own special feature, but does anyone know what the Cinematic Universe Edition has that the others don't? :yay: