Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness general news and discussion thread

Now that Sam is officially on board, who do you guys want to see as Clea? She's supposedly in this too, right?

It’s so good to finally have good news.

no idea who I want for clea but definitely someone age appropriate. Kind of sick of 40-50 year old leading men with barely 18 year old co-stars. I still think someone with real presence and talent like Sandra Oh would be amazing

no idea who I want for clea but definitely someone age appropriate. Kind of sick of 40-50 year old leading men with barely 18 year old co-stars. I still think someone with real presence and talent like Sandra Oh would be amazing

Notwithstanding the age difference between Paul Bettany and Liz Olsen I suspect it will be an age appropriate actress as elsewhere the love interests have been actors close in age in the MCU.

How about Emma Stone - The Spiderman movies don‘t count

Lara Pulver who player Irene Adler in the BBC Sherlock Holmes.

good news, but my favorite phase 4 movie is still 1,5 years away and the trailer 1 year (at earliest)
we‘ve been there already months ago...

Maybe 40 or 30 years ago you saw that, but in modern days I struggle to think of a single blockbuster from 2005 and onwards that had a 40 year old dude with an 18 year old. Especially in superhero movies I've never seen that big an age gap.

Maybe 40 or 30 years ago you saw that, but in modern days I struggle to think of a single blockbuster from 2005 and onwards that had a 40 year old dude with an 18 year old. Especially in superhero movies I've never seen that big an age gap.

You are lucky to have missed, like, every Tom cruise movie ever

I’m not worried about it but I am over it

Now that Sam is officially on board, who do you guys want to see as Clea? She's supposedly in this too, right?
I saw Samara Weaving in Ready Or Not and I thought she did a tremendous job in that. If I could see her playing anybody in the MCU I think Clea would be a fine fit.

All these schedule changes is really going to compress the amount of time between films and the potential box office totals (if the coronavirus didn't already do that.) Hopefully there aren't too many more delays, otherwise we could be seeing schedules shifted almost a full couple years.

The Cool Side of My Pillow Interview: A Trip Inside the Mind of Bruce Campbell

Diabolique: I know you are aware of all the rumors surrounding potential work in the future. You even mentioned in your book that you had a few offers. Is there a possibility that you might show up in Doctor Strange 2 and Mall Rats 2?

BC: The Kevin Smith thing could happen if it all winds up together but we haven’t had serious conversations about it. For Dr. Strange, everyone is at the mercy of what Marvel is going to do and this backlog of movies they’re going to do now. So, I think it won’t be until 2021. Marvel has to figure this all out. They have to figure out what movies they are going to do next, what movies they are going to delay, what movies they are going to shirt can, what movies they are going to advance and speed up…the marketplace is ever fluid.

Judging by some rumors I'd imagine Strange is gonna take precedents over certain other films

Finally some good f***ing news

I wonder if they're saving him or Dormammu for the big Finale. Maybe both

I expected him back, but I still think this movie seems overcooked with so many elements.

Not much is officially confirmed so a lot of the current rumors could fizzle out

When do you think we’ll get confirmation of Tobey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"