Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness general news and discussion thread

One thing that came into my mind: would love to see Krugarr again

Finally. I bet after the finale of WV in 3 weeks, they‘ll announce the casting of the villain

I keep forgetting Benedict Wong is a mancunian because he hardly ever plays a character with his own accent.

Rewatching Spider-Man far from Home, even though Mysterio was a con and his backstory was a complete snowjob. I'd love to see the MCU pay acknowledge to some of the elements in the multiverse

Rewatching Spider-Man far from Home, even though Mysterio was a con and his backstory was a complete snowjob. I'd love to see the MCU pay acknowledge to some of the elements in the multiverse

I hope Dr Strange magically makes Spider-Man's webbing darker and more prominent.

Casting call

I hope we are getting casting news about Clea soon. They are searching for a lead female (30 to 45 years) as contemporary to Benedict. I would like to see Keira Knightley or Rosamund Pike. Keira and Benedict had great chemistry in the Imitation Game and Keira already has connection with Disney (Pirates of the Caribbean, Nutcracker).

Yes! Age appropriate casting choice!

nothing against younger actresses but let’s be honest, it’s so much harder for older actresses and it’s great to see someone a bit further along in their career

What's Elfman been doing as of recent, anyway? Beyond the hack job he did with scoring Justice League, have we heard from him since? He had popped up in my head after we learned more about that Tim Burton Addams Family Netflix series.

This is good to hear. Didn't Elfman and Raimi have a falling out during the Spiderman years? Glad they reconciled.

This is good to hear. Didn't Elfman and Raimi have a falling out during the Spiderman years? Glad they reconciled.
They reconciled a long time ago as this isn’t their first post-Spider-Man 2 collaboration together. That would be Oz: The Great And Powerful almost a decade ago.

Can't go wrong with this team-up. I'm excited as hell.

when you think: how could this be any cooler...it gets cooler

That would be effortlessly cool. Might want to pop some spoiler tags on that though, people can get a bit funny

Casting call

I hope we are getting casting news about Clea soon. They are searching for a lead female (30 to 45 years) as contemporary to Benedict. I would like to see Keira Knightley or Rosamund Pike. Keira and Benedict had great chemistry in the Imitation Game and Keira already has connection with Disney (Pirates of the Caribbean, Nutcracker).
Either would be amazing to get.

They reconciled a long time ago as this isn’t their first post-Spider-Man 2 collaboration together. That would be Oz: The Great And Powerful almost a decade ago.
it's funny, we're going to get elfman covering what michael did in strange 1 and giacchino covering what elfman did with the raimi films :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"