Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness general news and discussion thread

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
I legit lol’ed when I just saw that. Needed a good chuckle in the morning.

could you tell me which movie that gif is - I only recognised Face/Off

The whole time watching Runaways, I was like "Isn't this some s**t Strange should already know about?!"
lol
Strange, Wong and the other hero magicians should be tracking and capturing the Darkhold. The Darkhold is the dark magic counterpart to book of Vishanti. Agent's Of Shield and Runaways both had villains wielding the most powerful book of Dark magic in the Marvel universe.

could you tell me which movie that gif is - I only recognised Face/Off
First One is Goodfellas
Second is Face/Off
and the third I believe is the show "Shark Tank" (I only included that one because its so over the top lol)

Oy again with the infinity gems? Sorry but I was sort of hoping of not hearing about them every ten seconds once thanos was done

None yet. I guess it’s hard since it’s not like Feige would take them out for coffee and get snapped by the papps. I wish we could at least see a shortlist

Without a director announced this week, I just can't see them making it to the May release without rushing it with the new director. So yeah 4 movies in 1 year ain't happening,just like I expected.

Probably unlikely but it would be an interesting set up for the young avengers

Probably unlikely but it would be an interesting set up for the young avengers

It doesn’t actually seem too implausible, all things considered. Her powers would be very helpful to Strange.

Eh. I'm getting tired of the knock offs. 1 or 2 are fine but beyond that is too much

Ms. Marvel
Kate Bishop
Yelena Belova
Falcon as Captain America
Jane Thor
She-Hulk

Its just too much. There better not be a Iron Man legacy character and Shuri replacing Black Panther.

Eh. I'm getting tired of the knock offs. 1 or 2 are fine but beyond that is too much

Ms. Marvel
Kate Bishop
Yelena Belova
Falcon as Captain America
Jane Thor
She-Hulk

Its just too much. There better not be a Iron Man legacy character and Shuri replacing Black Panther.

Should add to that:

Robert Downey Jr - knock off of Robert Downey Sr
Michael Douglas - knock off of Kirk Douglas
Elizabeth Olsen - knock off of the Olsen Twins
Gwyneth Paltrow - knock off of Blythe Danner
Jeff Bridges - knock off of Lloyd Bridges
Liv Tyler - knock off of Steven Tyler
Josh Brolin - knock off of James Brolin

:o

According to this article, it seems Derrickson left the film because he was upset that Feige wouldn't let him kill off certain characters/items, mandated certain characters to be in the film (including a character many have wanted introduced into the MCU but couldn't until now because of film rights issues), and wouldn't push the release date so they had more time to do rewrites.

The biggest Avengers twist so far might’ve lost Marvel its director for a key MCU Phase 4 movie

Which character did he want to kill off? Someone from the X-Men or Fantastic Four?

After reading this: Im fine he is out.

Killing of characters "because" is cheap. Doing jump scares the full movie is even cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"