Does It Come in Black: The Batmobile Thread

Invader Joker

Superhero
Reaction score
Will the Batmobile evolve or stay the same? Thread to discuss.

Upgrade, don't change.

All I really want for major changes is for the engine bay at the back to be covered. It just doesn't make much sense to me to leave arguably the most vulnerable part of the car exposed to stray gunfire. It kinda makes sense in The Batman given his more reckless nature, but I think now would be the time to introduce armoring upgrades to both the windows (which broke from Penguin's Uzi) and some armor panelling around the engine itself.

It should get sleeker.
More bat-like and theatrical.

I'd love a canopy style opening.

...can't fix perfection, don't bother.

Maybe add to the interior more, more gadgets.

just add some gadgets. maybe make the back even more bat like. but that's it. it is perfect

I don't want the back engine covered, as it looks really cool.

That said, for a film going for a practical/realistic Batman - it's entirely dumb to have the engine out in the open like that.

I'm torn.

If done right, it could look similar the back of the Animated Series Batmobile. I must admit, the afterburner does look cool, but it just feels slightly over exposed. Maybe the designers can come up with a good balance.

I don't want the back engine covered, as it looks really cool.

That said, for a film going for a practical/realistic Batman - it's entirely dumb to have the engine out in the open like that.

I'm torn.
Looking cool is always most important my friend. :o:D

It really depends on how long this takes place after the first film. If it’s a relatively small gap, I kind of doubt making alterations to the car is high on his list of priorities.

It really depends on how long this takes place after the first film. If it’s a relatively small gap, I kind of doubt making alterations to the car is high on his list of priorities.

Van Gogh didn't add paint to The Starry Night after completing it...

I wouldn't change too much as the current one was absolutely awesome. Maybe some armour plating for the exposed engine though. Unless he just says in the movie the engine is bullet proof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"