Does Jesus Love You?

Abaddon said:
It is and it isn't.

Because it does and it doesn't, but did it make you wonder what type of response you would or wouldn't get from someone who did or didn't believe in a man who should or shouldn't love you? . . . period.

Deemar said:
May or may, I think knows jesus exsists.
edit - :)

He doesn't love me. He never spends the night and refuses to cuddle.:(

Alpha and Omega said:
Because it does and it doesn't, but did it make you wonder what type of response you would or wouldn't get from someone who did or didn't believe in a man who should or shouldn't love you? . . . period.

Only briefly.

In the words of Green Jelly...

"Yeah Jesus Christ...yeah he is nice."

SpiderHulkThing said:
actually, fallen angels. i thought that they were demons etc. Could have been that. who knows. but the way life is, i'm certain there is a hell. so if there is a hell, then there must be a heaven. good enough for me. it doesnt hurt anyone for me to believe in heaven. if didn't i'd worry about dying all the time.
Sorry but this post did inspire a ":rolleyes:" reaction in me.What exactly makes you think there's a hell?

b/c i can't think of anything scarier than imagining being dead and that be the end of it. to not exist is a terrifying thought.

Try to look at it objectively.

deemar325 said:
That's pretty much my point, even use sinners.

If he died to absolve mankind of guilt,then whats the point of punishing anyone after death?

well, at least Jesus loves magic...
netochrist5005dp.gif

^ Everyone should have the right to practice their faith or not too.

It's all good, as long as it don't effect me.

SpiderHulkThing said:
actually, fallen angels. i thought that they were demons etc. Could have been that. who knows. but the way life is, i'm certain there is a hell. so if there is a hell, then there must be a heaven. good enough for me. it doesnt hurt anyone for me to believe in heaven. if didn't i'd worry about dying all the time. b/c i can't think of anything scarier than imagining being dead and that be the end of it. to not exist is a terrifying thought.

I strongly believe that 'ghosts' are demons. My mom's house was haunted; Screams, slamming doors, footsteps, the whole 9 yards every night. It all came from the basement. My mom's friend even saw the ghost, a man ina military uniform. Ironically enough, another lady they work with use to live in our house, and she was showing the pics, and the dead guy in our basement was her grandfather in his military uniform. When my wife and I had to move back in due to my job closing and us being broke, I went down to the basement and felt the ghost/demons (as I've encountered demons on several occations). I prayed to Jesus and claimed the house and all in it in Jesus name, while I was there. We lived in that basement for a year, and no one in the house heard a thing the whole time, or even felt scared. The NIGHT that my wife and I moved out, the 'ghost' returned with a fury, just days before the house was tore down.

My mom was a strong believer in psychics, ghosts, talking to the dead, and all that. When we moved out of the house, she turned on all those ideas. Recently, she's rededicated herself to Christ, much to my joy. She's recently started going back to church and everything. So yeah, I believe ghosts to be demons. I have a more indepth thought of the reasonings why, but I won't bother you with it unless you guys want to hear it.

Also, I saw some mentions of the Council of Nicea. Now I haven't really heard anyone talking about this until after the Devinci Code got big, as I've heard it was a point from that book, (I've not read it yet).

But if that is where some of you are getting your information, have you read the book "Breaking the Devinci Code"? I haven't read it either, but it's suppose to show how the auther of the original book either got some things wrong, or told only parts of a larger story, etc. I dont know as I haven't read it either (just heard a program with the guy on the radio the past few days). I thought that book might interest anyone who's searching, trying to figure out this whole Jesus thing and was turned off by the Devinci Code.

JewishHobbit said:
I strongly believe that 'ghosts' are demons. My mom's house was haunted; Screams, slamming doors, footsteps, the whole 9 yards every night. It all came from the basement. My mom's friend even saw the ghost, a man ina military uniform. Ironically enough, another lady they work with use to live in our house, and she was showing the pics, and the dead guy in our basement was her grandfather in his military uniform. When my wife and I had to move back in due to my job closing and us being broke, I went down to the basement and felt the ghost/demons (as I've encountered demons on several occations). I prayed to Jesus and claimed the house and all in it in Jesus name, while I was there. We lived in that basement for a year, and no one in the house heard a thing the whole time, or even felt scared. The NIGHT that my wife and I moved out, the 'ghost' returned with a fury, just days before the house was tore down.

My mom was a strong believer in psychics, ghosts, talking to the dead, and all that. When we moved out of the house, she turned on all those ideas. Recently, she's rededicated herself to Christ, much to my joy. She's recently started going back to church and everything. So yeah, I believe ghosts to be demons. I have a more indepth thought of the reasonings why, but I won't bother you with it unless you guys want to hear it.

Color me curious.

If the ghost you saw was a person,how is it that he's a demon?

JewishHobbit said:
But if that is where some of you are getting your information, have you read the book "Breaking the Devinci Code"? I haven't read it either, but it's suppose to show how the auther of the original book either got some things wrong, or told only parts of a larger story, etc. I dont know as I haven't read it either (just heard a program with the guy on the radio the past few days). I thought that book might interest anyone who's searching, trying to figure out this whole Jesus thing and was turned off by the Devinci Code.

The Da Vinci Code is fiction. It really pisses me off when people seem to forget that. People shouldn't take it so seriously. Yes, Dan Brown referenced real theories and real organizations but it's still a FICTION book.

Abaddon said:
whats the source of your belief?

Its called faith.

Read Hebrews 11, the whole chapter...:D

JewishHobbit said:
Also, I saw some mentions of the Council of Nicea. Now I haven't really heard anyone talking about this until after the Devinci Code got big, as I've heard it was a point from that book, (I've not read it yet).

I want to read the Gospel of Barnabus.:confused:

PWN3R RANGER said:
Its called faith.

Read Hebrews 11, the whole chapter...:D

I don't feel like it.Give me the short version.

JewishHobbit said:

Glad we're on the same page :up: I could tell you about the ghost if you wanted me to via PM, just PM me first and I'll send you a description of it. but i think that demons or whatever can make contact with people in whatever form they choose, like a person someone knew that died or some random person for whatever reason. I know what I saw, and it went away as soon as i prayed for it too. I watched it for at least a couple minutes before i did so. Even though it scared me, i'm glad that it happenend b/c whenever i'm having doubts or questioning, i just have to remember that.

A little off topic, but my dad and i got into a discussion last weekend about religion. Of course religion is a sensitive subject for just about everyone. But anyway, he doesnt believe in God and all that and I'm worried about him. He says that people usually pray b/c they want something. I don't ever pray for possesions. I pray for others, family friends, etc. You're welcome to PM me your other stories or more of what you were talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"