Guardians of the Galaxy Dominic Purcell is Drax the Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGiFF

Civilian
Reaction score
Dominic Purcell is reportedly set to play Drax the Destroyer!

Last edited:
The Facebook page is infamously known for false reports. It's most likely not true.

Did they report a source?

If not, I'm not believing it for one bit.

Did they report a source?

If not, I'm not believing it for one bit.

They credited an insider source. Let me ask you this, if this is true, what do you think of Purcell as Drax? I'm for it, if true.

Oop, I smell a lie! How many posts do you think we can fit in before this thread closes?

I'd be very surprised if they announced or did any serious casting searches before they had a director in place at this stage.

I only know him from Prison Break, doesn't really make me enthusiastic but wouldn't be the worst choice either.

They credited an insider source. Let me ask you this, if this is true, what do you think of Purcell as Drax? I'm for it, if true.

I think he'd be fine physically, but I dont think this is true at all.

You don't need to create a new thread for this even if it is true. Just post it in the Drax thread.

You don't need to create a new thread for this even if it is true. Just post it in the Drax thread.

Unless it *is* true. In which case somebody is guaranteed to create an "official" thread with this exact title. So iGiff is just getting an early jump. :oldrazz:

It *is* about time we start hearing rumors about casting; the other 2014 movies already have some scuttlebutt. And if Dom turns out to be Drax, I'm all for it. He'd make a great Drax.

They don't have a director yet; they are not casting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"