Gotham Donal Logue is Harvey Bullock

gotham-first-look.jpg

Next character pic will be revealed tomorrow on the Gotham facebook page

Peeeerrrrrrrfect.

He looks perfect. And the look of Gotham is awesome. I'm getting a stylized Burton/BTAS Gotham vibe from that skyline. I like that they're trying to give Gotham a unique look.

I hope the next character pic is of Bruce, Selina, or some other character we haven't seen yet.

If Gordon wasn't the first one released, I feel like he could be the last.

Personally, I want to see Alfred.

Somebody pinch me. There's an actual live action Bullock.

He looks like Bullock to me (just somewhat less fat). Donal Logue is always awesome.

Latest set pics confirm: Bullock's sidearm is a revolver.

Nice old school touch to accompany the fedora, and it kind of allows for a Murtaugh and Riggs comparison between him and Gordon.

I'm sure he'll be alot heavier by the time Batman comes on the scene.

I'm interested to see how they age the characters. Bruce and Selina will start to look older by themselves over the next couple of years of filming obviously, but with Gordon and Logue and other characters they're probably going to make them age by movie magic as the show progresses.

gotham-first-look.jpg

Next character pic will be revealed tomorrow on the Gotham facebook page

Two words: Frank. Miller.

6a00d8341c630a53ef013482aef102970c-600wi.jpg

THAT being said, I believe to be a very excellent choice. Hopefully they play him corrupt and play him down to being Gordon's beefy Robin. :oldrazz:

He looks like Bullock to me (just somewhat less fat). Donal Logue is always awesome.

Yeah, i saw him on Law And Order:SVU the other night and he was quite good, awesome episode.

Donal Logue has been on several Law And Order episodes now. Will being on that show clash with shooting Gotham? Also he's really good on L&O, he's one of the biggest reasons im gonna watch Gotham.

Donal Logue has been on several Law And Order episodes now. Will being on that show clash with shooting Gotham? Also he's really good on L&O, he's one of the biggest reasons im gonna watch Gotham.

Well, Law And Order is on a season break and they kind of left it up in the air about Donal Logue's character IMO. So...Im still wondering the same thing. Will him being on that show clash with shooting Gotham?

I really liked his portrayal of Bullock. Might have been my favorite one in the episode, can't decide between him & Oswald. I'm interested to see where they go with his character.

Yeah, him and Robin Taylor are neck-in-neck for stand out for me. Donal Logue was born to play Bullock.

He was just as perfect in this role as I thought he'd be when he was cast. I'm so glad Harvey Bullock's finally in the live-action canon. :up:

I always liked Logue. Stoked he's playing Harvey freaking Bullock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"