Don't Dye Your Hair if You Don't Want THIS to Happen to You!

Dew k. Mosi

Hype Award Winner
Reaction score
getedimage.aspx

HEAD DOUBLES IN SIZE AFTER REACTION TO DYE

HEAD DOUBLES IN SIZE AFTER REACTION TO DYE
A man's head swelled up to twice its normal size after he suffered a bizarre reaction to a hair dye.
Tom Perry, 21, of Kingscliffe Road, Grantham, said: "I dyed my hair and a couple of days later it started getting a bit spotty and blistered. The next day it started swelling up, and my sister saw me and said she was taking me to the hospital.

"I was a little bit worried. At the hospital it started growing a lot more. I've dyed my hair a few times before and never had any problems at all."

Trainee accountant Tom spent two days in hospital being treated with antibiotics for an infection.

Although his head is back to its normal size, Tom still has dermatitis behind his ears, but he is expected to make a full recovery.

Tom said: "They said at the hospital it was some kind of allergic reaction. The dermatitis should clear up, but perhaps not for four to six weeks."

Tom expects to be off work for another two weeks and is considering whether to sue manufacturers Garnier for damages.

Photos of Tom appeared in the Daily Mirror this week and other media have contacted him about the ordeal. He said: "It's not the kind of fame I wanted."
12 May 2006

so if I dye my hair someone will use the warp brush in photoshop on a picture of me?

He took several weeks off of work because of dermatitis behind his ears? :confused: I'm sorry, but that's just being a *****. Like my dad used to say to me and my brother (including the time I stepped on a rusty nail that went clear through my foot when I was 13): "Walk it off!".

jag

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Him for the Thing in '07.

I was thinking he could be Braniac in a Supes follow-up, but he's really not smart enough for that and I'm not one to really cast against type very often.

jag

jaguarr said:
I was thinking he could be Braniac in a Supes follow-up, but he's really not smart enough for that and I'm not one to really cast against type very often.

jag

It didn't say, "Will cause giant head" on the bottle.

Darren Daring said:
It didn't say, "Will cause giant head" on the bottle.

It didn't say "Take several weeks off from work if your scalp becomes itchy and flakey from ue of product.", either.

jag

jaguarr said:
It didn't say "Take several weeks off from work if your scalp becomes itchy and flakey from ue of product.", either.

jag

That's lazy, not stupid.

If he found a way to get off work for two weeks without having anything seriously wrong with him, yes.

If you think that's bad look at this guy, He was stung twice by a bee.

bee.jpg

^Wow! I hope for that guy's sake that the picture was tampered with.

I'm betting a lot of guys are putting that dye on their dick right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"