Doom Patrol Doom Patrol TV Show Greenlit

I don't understand why Cyborg has to be in everything these days. He belongs with the Teen Titans or on his own, not with the Justice League and not with the Doom Patrol.

Another good episode and two moments really made me laugh out loud. The Harley Quinn reference and the ghosts randomly having loud sex while Cliff was calling lol. I also thought the stuff with the Scants was pretty great, especially when The Queen showed up.

Never thought I would get into this series but I really loved it! The Morrison esque tropes really carried across well. Can’t wait for more

Some really good Jane and Larry interaction! They usually don't have alone time together

Daddy Cliff!

Last night's episode... This season has been all kinds of amazing imo. Like I loved the first season, but it did take a bit of time to really get going. But not this season. Every episode has basically tied for my favorite. My only disappointment is I know there is one more episode out there not filmed.

Please renew the show HBO. Please. It might be my favorite thing on television. I love all these crazy kids so much. :cry:

I really do love how character driven this season has been. Just seeing all these characters that I care about and love spend time and interact with one another is enough for me honestly and that's definitely not something I can say about most superhero shows. Like DarthSkywalker I am also very sad that this new season is already coming to an end, because pretty much every episode has been great IMO.

Tonight is the impromptu finale and I am excited. The season has been so good so far. My only hope is a renewal. Please HBO, please!

A sensational episode, but man did it not feel like a proper Season Finale. It really does suck that they couldn't finish this season, because I really wanted to see what was going to happen next, but I understand that it was out of there control. All of that being said though this and Watchmen are still some of the best comic-book shows ever IMO and not just DC shows, but comic-book/superhero shows period and it would be a shame if this didn't get renewed. Also, Cliff's imaginary being Jesus Christ might be the greatest thing ever lol.

Last edited:
Not a proper finale but still another fantastic season! Really really hope the rumors are true about season 3 and 4 being filmed together

Stupid pandemic. I need that 10th episode. :argh:

I could go for a series of webisodes featuring Cliff doing random mundane stuff and providing commentary when things invariably go awry. I'm also considering starting some sort of entertainment review conglomerate so I can hold an awards show and give Diane Guerrero everything.

Not a proper finale but still another fantastic season! Really really hope the rumors are true about season 3 and 4 being filmed together

So has season 3 already been confirmed? It would really suck if the show would end like this.

I liked the episode but it didn't really feel like a finale (Which is understandable)

Wow!! I want more!! Why?!! Lol DC has the best shows ever, Doom Patrol and Stargirl are just on a whole other level

Stupid pandemic. I need that 10th episode. :argh:

I could go for a series of webisodes featuring Cliff doing random mundane stuff and providing commentary when things invariably go awry. I'm also considering starting some sort of entertainment review conglomerate so I can hold an awards show and give Diane Guerrero everything.

Diane Guerrero absolutely killed it this season in pretty much every scene she was in. Jane gets more interesting and complex each episode and I love how they went even deeper into her character in the last episode.

Wow!! I want more!! Why?!! Lol DC has the best shows ever, Doom Patrol and Stargirl are just on a whole other level

Doom Patrol, Stargirl and Harley Quinn are all great DC shows IMO and I'd even throw Watchmen in there as well even though its not really connected to the others.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"