Download & Discuss The X3 TV Spots Here

phantom47 said:
it also looks like logan is screaming the word "noooo" or "scott"
or just a ferocious scream like a werewolf..:up:

Omg... Omg... Omg... Ok, remember to breathe... Oh God... These are just effing wonderful! Ratner is my new God! Storm looks awesome with the stormy skies as she spins down... Angel flying... Kitty's grin to a trapped Juggernaut and the way he looks at her in disbelief... Jesus H. Christ... X3 is gonna own every superhero movie up until now, but especially SR...

spider_man_2 said:
Omg... Omg... Omg... Ok, remember to breathe... Oh God... These are just effing wonderful! Ratner is my new God! Storm looks awesome with the stormy skies as she spins down... Angel flying... Kitty's grin to a trapped Juggernaut and the way he looks at her in disbelief... Jesus H. Christ... X3 is gonna own every superhero movie up until now, but especially SR...
this truly means alot coming from a SM2 fan..:up: LOL!

I think it sucks that they showed how she defeats Juggernaut. I'm all for script leaks and stuff, but they just ruined an ending to what must be a really halarious fight (big and stupid v. tiny and smar; one can crash through anything, the other can walk through anything; one wants to break the other, the other knows he can't even touch her)

I think that's not the end of the fight: Juggs could break the ice trap and run after Kitty.

I'm pretty sure, that it is not the end.

Storm looks unbelievably awesome. I really get a feeling that the film will be superb. THAT's the f***in' attitude! KICK some ASS!

doesn't look like ice to me, looks like she phased him through the floor.....unless he's the flash and can vibrate his body, me thinks he's not going anywhere for a while :p

MoiBijou said:
I think that's not the end of the fight: Juggs could break the ice trap and run after Kitty.

ok are we gonna take a vote as to wether it's ice or floor?

I think it looks like Ice, plus the way it is around Juggs and the refelction.

But it's not any higher than floor level, which means he'd still be phased into the floor.

Also, does Kitty come from the room below or what?

MoiBijou said:

I think it'll happen pretty early in the chase. Probably even right before the shots we've seen in the trailer.

NocturnalMadman said:
ok are we gonna take a vote as to wether it's ice or floor?

I think it looks like Ice, plus the way it is around Juggs and the refelction.

But it's not any higher than floor level, which means he'd still be phased into the floor.

Also, does Kitty come from the room below or what?

I only can answer to the last question... she comes from underground. :D

dark_b said:
for people who dont want to see 50% of the movie ....dont watch the tv-spots.

belive me they wil show a lot of good scenes.

Dnsk said:
Hey Lightning I guess this is your favorite new shot of Storm

02.gif
Is Storm gritting her teeth? Cuz I think she is. And it makes her look AWESOME!!!! IS that a confrontation with Jean?:up: :up: :up:

MoiBijou said:
I only can answer to the last question... she comes from underground. :D

Looking again, I've changed my mind, It DOES look like it's higher than floor level, if you look at the height of the doorway behind Juggs.

I really think it is ice.

Also, if it was floor, he'd be pretty much dead or mangled (she did it in Evo but that was acartoon and this is sposeta be grounded in some sense of realism).

Plus Kitty is not right near him, she'd have to touch him to phase him thru.

Unless she phases the whole floor....

ARGH!

Lol, I'm sticking with ice.

I'd also say it's right before the chase since she turns around to run thru the walls.

He smashes free and runs after her.

Anyone else digging how those new barrels are added to the chase scene and get sent flying?

The more I think about it, the more I think it is ice.

If she was phasing the whole floor, how is Juggs not moving but she is? Surely he'd be falling through as she was moving up. :confused:

I just saw the second one on MTV, so if anyone watches MTV you're probably gunna see them.

WOW!! Thanks so much Afropik, great to finally see these spots!! Storm looks fab, love that scene where she spins down striking both Quill and Arclight with lightning!! Kitty's scene with Juggernaut looks great too. I wonder what exactly Pyro is doing when he throws that fire into the air??

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_b
for people who dont want to see 50% of the movie ....dont watch the tv-spots.

belive me they wil show a lot of good scenes.

i dont get it, this is a spoiler forum, expect it, but to be honest there wasnt anything spoiled in the new trailers...FOX wouldnt let it happen!!!

And all in all they have only showed footage we have arleady seen, only adding in >30 seconds of new stuff between all three trailers

we still have a lot of questions

like what is the pheonix going to look like
sentinels appearence
xaviers existence
rogue
angel
cyke
the story of beast
the love triangle with kitty and bobby

I'm in heaven....I will now be watching these 27 times to match the number of times i've seen the other 2 trailers

thanks

i think juggs might just rip right out of the floor.......depends if hes not actually PART of the wall.

Storm22 said:
I wonder what exactly Pyro is doing when he throws that fire into the air??

Maybe starting the battle off? Or he could be firing at a flying Storm. ;)

Celestio said:
The more I think about it, the more I think it is ice.

If she was phasing the whole floor, how is Juggs not moving but she is? Surely he'd be falling through as she was moving up. :confused:

Hiiii sexy ;)

Well, I've changed my mind AGAIN lol!

It is floor level, you can see by her height compared to the bookcase.

Also, she could have phased the floor first, to trap Juggy then solidify it.

Then she phases herself thru.

Whatever it is, I still think it LOOKS like ice.

WOW! WOW! WOW! Just awsome! Not too much new stuff, but the effects for Storm look AWSOME!

You guys are so lucky to get to see those on TV. They shoudl advertise those here aswell, draw some crowds in.

_BB_ said:

^that is just classic wolverine right there ^_^

it totally is!

and i love how storm is the only one not crouching. i dont know if its just a shot of her before she does her stance, but it looks very leader-like, with her army ready at her command. all she needs to do now is take two steps forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"